• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Wonder Woman 1984 international box office sales are not looking too good:

Whilst it is a shame, but I do understand that many of the entertainment venues especially within my country had to close due to the pandemic. But either ways, I will hopefully still try and find a way to watch the film which I believe it is coming to PVod early next month.

Monster Hunter's box office sales are even worse in terms of domestic and international performance:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Alright, so now :ultdiddy::ultfox::ultkirby::ultlink::ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultpikachu::ultgnw: (who I used on Very Hard mode to spam side b...got a 9 and beat him in 11 seconds...my best work which doesn’t say much) joins the ranks in soldiers who defeated Sephiroth in his challenge...

...while:ultdk::ultness::ultlucas: have failed (last 2 were on purpose cause **** them)

D

Deleted member

Di-did you even read that post?
I fudged up the joke. I realized after I posted that that probably was the wrong verb

but on the other hand using ‘want’ instead of “have” sounds worse so maybe I shouldn’t have opened my mouth

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I don't want anything to do with girlfriends, romantic relationships or stuff of that kind at least for some long months.

Not until I get over the stuff from weeks ago.

But yeah, kinda sad when I wake up to my parents having a big argument after having a sweet dream where I was surrounded by people enjoying being with me. So I can kinda relate with Noipoi Noipoi on that.

Noipoi

Howdy!
But yeah, kinda sad when I wake up to my parents having a big argument
I’ve definitely been there.

You think it shouldn’t bother you, you’re 19! Who cares if they’re shouting at each other like psychopaths! But it really effects you in ways you don’t even notice.

I hope it hasn’t caused you too much pain.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’ve definitely been there.

You think it shouldn’t bother you, you’re 19! Who cares if they’re shouting at each other like psychopaths! But it really effects you in ways you don’t even notice.

I hope it hasn’t caused you too much pain.
It can get kinda sad to see them constantly fighting.

Sadly It isn't the worst of my problems right now, but I'm working hard on getting the bigger ones fixed with some help.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I know this is like a week too late, but ive been making my way through Yakuza Zero and i wanted to add Kiryu and Kuze to the list of best Videogame rivalries.

It only lasts for one game but i love this rivalry so damn much.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Playing Freedom Planet for the first time. Really good game, though certainly not a good replacement for Sonic the Hedgehog. Really glad Mania came along to free it to be more of its own thing.

D

Deleted member

Getting back into Animal Crossing NH again.

Need to get KK to the island.
I wish I had time to start playing it again but damn it takes forever to get started. I haven’t even gotten the town hall yet -_-

D

Deleted member

Digging some deeper into the above, it's not even the only video. There's another one where the Lab is biting the Husky over food, so it's not even the first time. It then cuts to the dog crying. What the **** is wrong with those people? **** then and **** TikTok. Hell, it's even tagged as "funny", because there's nothing funnier than animal abuse, right? **** those pieces of trash owners.

No, I'm not gonna link it, even though there wasn't any blood. Luckily that piece of crap site doesn't load properly for me anyway, so I have no clue how much more there is. I'm already ****ing disgusted enough as is. Hell, makes me livid enough that I'm not even bothering to cut back on swears like I usually do.

**** it, I'm going to bed, it's 2am anyway.

D

Deleted member

Eat your parents? Gain control?
I can’t time travel even if I wanted to because my parents setup parental controls on both switches we have. Can’t even reset my game because it won’t let me access my save data which is bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom