• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The one major thing I'm hoping to see for Sonic's 30th anniversery (besides Eggman in Smash)? EVERY Sonic game, ported to switch, in a collection. The Whitehead versions of Sonic 1, 2, and CD. Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 (hopefully remade). Sonic Heroes (also hopefully remade). Sonic Unleashed. Sonic Colors. Sonic Generations. Sonic Lost World. Sonic 1 and 2 Master System. Sonic Chaos. Sonic Triple Trouble. Knuckles Chaotix even! How about Shadow the Hedgehog? Why not? Someone will buy it. The Sonic Advance Trilogy! The Sonic Rush games! The DS and 3DS versions of Colors, Generations, and Lost World! Just everything Sonic all on Switch! DO IT SEGA! I will give you ALL of my money!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
The one major thing I'm hoping to see for Sonic's 30th anniversery (besides Eggman in Smash)? EVERY Sonic game, ported to switch, in a collection. The Whitehead versions of Sonic 1, 2, and CD. Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 (hopefully remade). Sonic Heroes (also hopefully remade). Sonic Unleashed. Sonic Colors. Sonic Generations. Sonic Lost World. Sonic 1 and 2 Master System. Sonic Chaos. Sonic Triple Trouble. Knuckles Chaotix even! How about Shadow the Hedgehog? Why not? Someone will buy it. The Sonic Advance Trilogy! The Sonic Rush games! The DS and 3DS versions of Colors, Generations, and Lost World! Just everything Sonic all on Switch! DO IT SEGA! I will give you ALL of my money!
What about SegaSonic Arcade?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Do it! Sonic Spinball! Sonic 3D Blast! Sonic Labyrinth! Sonic Blast! If they were all in a collection I'd buy them! Sonic 4 even, I think I'm the only person who doesn't hate it!
Your idea seems like a bit much, unless they release it as a number of separate game discs in one package, but otherwise, I am all for it!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Your idea seems like a bit much, unless they release it as a number of separate game discs in one package, but otherwise, I am all for it!
The way I see it, do it like this. All of the 2D games. The Genesis/CD/32X ones, Sonic 4, the Game Gear/master system ones, GBA, DS, 3DS, Arcade, etc games all go into a collection. SA1, SA2, and Heroes get an N. Sane Trilogy style remake. Unleashed, Colors, Generations, Lost World, and i guess Shadow, all get separate digital only listings.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
so i heard the stimulus bill would give DMCA too much power and make "illegal" streaming a felony

OH [BLEEP] YEAH THIS IS THE [BLEEP]

KILL ME NOW

seriously tho, why???

also awkward unintended bolding why

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
The way I see it, do it like this. All of the 2D games. The Genesis/CD/32X ones, Sonic 4, the Game Gear/master system ones, GBA, DS, 3DS, Arcade, etc games all go into a collection. SA1, SA2, and Heroes get an N. Sane Trilogy style remake. Unleashed, Colors, Generations, Lost World, and i guess Shadow, all get separate digital only listings.
Not a bad idea, though I still think it could be too much.

D

Deleted member

seriously tho, why???
I’d like to imagine that it’s just a dumb attempt at modernizing the interent.

But it’s probably music companies lobbying.
The fact they’re doing this under a bill that we absolutely need to pass too... disgusting. Either way we lose.

Although even if the bill passes it would still be on the actual creator to decide whenever or not to press the charges so it’s not like memes and the like become illegial overnight: it’s more like an American version of Article 13.. but very very worse. A felony is no joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Legit forgot that Sephiroth comes with his own stage, ive just been using Midgar to play with the FF music.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
How? Like... I basically just described a ROM dump and a remake collection. They only one they'ed have to actually put any work into was the remake collection.
It's just my train of thought. Even like that, having every Sonic game like that, even for the anniversary, seems like it could be too much in terms of games, or maybe overkill to an extent.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Do it! Sonic Spinball! Sonic 3D Blast! Sonic Labyrinth! Sonic Blast! If they were all in a collection I'd buy them! Sonic 4 even, I think I'm the only person who doesn't hate it!
even Sonic Boom?
Best feeling in the world right here:
makes me feel like **** for having to be forced to kill dogs as Ellie...like...the **** woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom