• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Happy Birthday dude! Hope you can find your name here:

I found my name there, Thanks for showing that site, Wademan94! The videos were indeed epic!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:ultjoker::ultpit::ultmario::ultdaisy::ultsonic: have all been used by I to beat Sephiroth

:ultcloud: I lost with cause he went first

gonna try to beat him with every character...on normal difficulty...like a sane person
This is why I don't take the Sephiroth challenge seriously. Lol.
did you just break the record?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just rewatched The Shawshank Redemption again for the time in a few years. Still holds as probably my favourite movie of all time. Despite being an animated film lover, my real love film wise is historical dramas. Or anything Bond and Tarantino.

Although man it really was a 90s film with those camera shots and angles. Morgan Freeman hasn't aged since then and Clancy Brown's performance still feels a bit underused as he is a great performer.

Might watch Your Name and Boyhood to complete the trio of favourite films but for now going back to Assassination Classroom.

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer but have any of ya'll heard of this before?
I dunno why I remembered it now of all times but I did ¯\(ツ)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I barely got a good view of the FFVII spirits. It seems it's 13+ at this point.

At least I did predict Moogle would show up... though as a Mii Hat. I'm disappointed it wasn't that at least, to couple with the Chocobo Hat. Considering how much money was spent getting the rest of it, it probably started to feel "we might go overbudget", heh.

In other news, as I like to check random stuff on E-Bay, you can't actually find Quest 64 for lower than 44 dollars. And never mind the box/booklet too. That's just a single cart price. Man, things change a lot. You used to be able to find a simple copy for under 20 dollars there. XD

Dutch Raikuna

I'm just teasing, dude; I know that I'm here way too much. No offense taken. :p

We're still cool, bro.
Kinda knew but always want to be on the safe side.

Plus I'm here way too often. Not the type of person who has much to do outside anyways with a lockdown coming up.

Maybe I should play some videogames.

D

Deleted member

My father has made me go out with him on the car because I was dizzy and he believes I need fresh air.

This all seems too nice from him, he may be Up to something.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So my grandfather was playing with a stray dog that wandered on to our property.

It was a friendly doggo despite it being big and menacing looking.

Dutch Raikuna

My father has made me go out with him on the car because I was dizzy and he believes I need fresh air.

This all seems too nice from him, he may be Up to something.
Knowing what you told me, I'm going to say yes. Always look out the window, pretend your gazing instead of looking at him.

Man the night sky must be clearer for you.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

D

Deleted member

I was discussing sports stuff on twitter when some guy said my opinion doesnt matter simply because im a NASCAR fan... and he got 49 likes for saying that.

Twitter is such a wonderful place isnt it?
I mean, that's just par of the course for twitter:
"Your opinion doesn't matter because you like insert sport here"
"Your opinion doesn't matter because you have an anime avater"
"Your opinion doesn't matter because you're a furry"
"Your opinion doesn't matter because I have more followers"
Why are you so obsessed with twitter and what the people there think? Not the first time you bring it up in such a short time, like with Geno back then. Just ignore it and stop taking twitter seriously, it's no secret that place is cancer and not good for anyone's health.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I've been playing Minecraft recently, and this seed's nether is horrible. My first portal is in a cave in the Nether Wastes, the second is in a basalt delta, and the third is in a Soul Sand Valley. No sign of either of the Nether Forests, Nether Fortresses, or Bastions to be seen.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Well, it's nearing the end of 2020. Here are my GOTYs.

Soundtrack of the Year: Paper Mario: The Origami King
Visuals of the Year: Paper Mario the Origami King
Best Action Adventure RPG: Paper Mario: The Origami King
Game of the Year: Paper Mario: Yhe Origami King

Only new game I bought this year: Paper Mario: The Origami King.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I've been playing Minecraft recently, and this seed's nether is horrible. My first portal is in a cave in the Nether Wastes, the second is in a basalt delta, and the third is in a Soul Sand Valley. No sign of either of the Nether Forests, Nether Fortresses, or Bastions to be seen.
That's been my luck as well. I've done several worlds, all with no Nether Fortresses in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom