• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Currently researching on the Kushtaka known as the "Land Otter Man".

A shapeshifting creature in Alaskan folklore said to be some kind of humanoid otter creature capable of taking human form or any form of otter species.

Otters can be nasty little buggers despite their cute appearance. Can you imagine a humanoid one alone? Yikes!

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Found this cool concept of what if the Rego Trio were abandoned over time being destroyed or something like that:
Untitled (29).jpg

(You can catch them in the fan game: Pokemon Clover)
Regirode's Pokedex
"No matter how hard it tries to repair itself using various stones to become whole again, it cannot stay together."

Regimelt's Pokedex
"Exposure to intense heat has destroyed its body and raised its temperature to a lethal level."

Regirust's Pokedex
"Ravaged by extreme oxidation, it has lost most of its limbs and has limited mobility, unless provoked..."

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:ulticeclimbers::ultsheik::ultzelda::ultdoc::ultpichu::ultfalco::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultyounglink::ultganondorf::ultmewtwo::ultroy::ultchrom::ultdarkpit::ultzss::ultwario::ultsnake::ultpokemontrainer::ultlucario::ultrob::ulttoonlink: all continue my Sephiroth slaying ways...only 34 characters remain to attempt beating him with
That has got to be the edgiest thing I've ever heard from you and half of the time, I don't even know what you're saying, so this post is just weird through and through.
does this mean I can finally join Team Ow the Edge?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Final Sephiroth Challenge results
:ultmario::ultlink::ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultfalcon::ultjigglypuff::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ulticeclimbers::ultsheik::ultzelda::ultdoc::ultpichu::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultyounglink::ultganondorf::ultmewtwo::ultroy::ultchrom::ultgnw::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultzss::ultwario::ultsnake::ultpokemontrainer::ultdiddy::ultsonic::ultlucario::ultrob::ulttoonlink::ultwolf::ultwiifittrainer::ultrosalina::ultlittlemac::ultgreninja::ultpalutena::ultshulk::ultbowserjr::ultryu::ultbayonetta::ultkrool::ultisabelle::ultincineroar::ultjoker::ulthero::ultbanjokazooie::ult_terry::ultbylethf::ultminmin:ultsteve::ultbrawler::ultswordfighter::nessecho:
:ultdk::ultyoshi::ultluigi::ultness::ultbowser::ultfalco::ultmetaknight::ultike::ultlucas::ultkingdedede::ultolimar::ultvillager::ultmegaman::ultpacman::ultrobin::ultduckhunt::ultken::ultcorrinf::ultinkling::ultridley::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultpiranha:

That was actually fun to go through...except Ness and Lucas cause **** them...but that aside playing all the characters against Sephiroth was quite the experience[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Huh, thought the patch would have already been released by the time I woke up. (The one with all the spirits/balance changes)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
only just realizing it's been 1 year and 2 (soon to become 3) days since I had my singular concussion that lead to 50 seizures...

...and they couldn't ****ing kill me

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I saw that Nintendo thing and it honestly makes no sense and has me a little suspicious of its validity.

1) It’s linked to NSA documents??? And posted on 4chan of all places? The perfect place for Nintendo **** posters to make things like this?

2) It’s writing literally reads like a 4chan poster who wanted to make crazy **** up for the lolz.

3) We know for a fact that they just straight up cease and deceased the 3ds CFW). And it was recent, it wasn’t even long ago when these presumably were made.

That timeline doesn’t add up. They wouldn’t stalk him back then if they just were to cease and decease them later. It’s pointless and tbh I don’t think they give a **** about CFW if people aren’t profiting off of it as those are the only ones they’ve shut down.

Not to mention Nintendon is a Japanese company. They are not going to waste their time sending “spies all over the world” for 3ds hackers of all things.

Lastly the timing of this “finding” is all to suspicious. Considering the fake copy right claims and how easy you can just post something on Twitter and no one will fact check you, i find this extremely hard to believe.

Considering the source is 4chan, it’s probably someone looking to **** with others and take advantage of the bad press. If this was truly a real thing we would have learned about it without a doubt before now. Not that excuses their other recent behavior, but I find this to be a extremely ridiculous thing for people to believe.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think the pickle Rick episode of Rick and Morty actually helped me with an issue that I'm having recently. And honestly, I think it's an issue that everyone seems to be having recently.

It's about agency over ourselves and how much control we actually have over the choices we make, but at the same time constantly don't believe we can make choices do to things beyond our control and because we feel pressured into that there are choices that would make us happier that we don't feel we can make. Or something along those lines.

How we blame our parents for how poorly we act. And while we know we are acting poorly believe there is no choice but to continue acting that way because it was inevitable from how we were raised.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I saw that Nintendo thing and it honestly makes no sense and has me a little suspicious of its validity.

1) It’s linked to NSA documents??? And posted on 4chan of all places? The perfect place for Nintendo **** posters to make things like this?

2) It’s writing literally reads like a 4chan poster who wanted to make crazy **** up for the lolz.

3) We know for a fact that they just straight up cease and deceased the 3ds CFW). And it was recent, it wasn’t even long ago when these presumably were made.

That timeline doesn’t add up. They wouldn’t stalk him back then if they just were to cease and decease them later. It’s pointless and tbh I don’t think they give a **** about CFW if people aren’t profiting off of it as those are the only ones they’ve shut down.

Not to mention Nintendon is a Japanese company. They are not going to waste their time sending “spies all over the world” for 3ds hackers of all things.

Lastly the timing of this “finding” is all to suspicious. Considering the fake copy right claims and how easy you can just post something on Twitter and no one will fact check you, i find this extremely hard to believe.

Considering the source is 4chan, it’s probably someone looking to **** with others and take advantage of the bad press. If this was truly a real thing we would have learned about it without a doubt before now. Not that excuses their other recent behavior, but I find this to be a extremely ridiculous thing for people to believe.
Wish I could find the original source because the Resetera thread was removed because the OP was doxxing somebody apparently.

This was also removed from Reddit for being unsubstantiated.

Only other things I can find on it are some people on Twitter saying the full document shows that Nintendo ended up working with the person and this is a case of people either not reading the stuff linked or just jumping straight to believing deleted threads about a 4chan post.

Reactions: Z25

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I get that Homebrew is against the EULA and all, so logically if they find it on your system while you're online, they can brick the system from online playing. I get that.

...Why the spying though(If that's real). That's uncalled for. Though I don't frankly know the legalities of it, but there's a difference from breaking the EULA you agreed to when purchasing it(and losing certain privileges), and what I just read. A major difference.

To note, my only issue is cheating online at best. Not to say I don't get Nintendo's point behind it either, but I feel there's quite a difference between a romhack and making money off of said romhack(though making an entirely unique game while using a product as a starting point is a wee bit different. A lot of games are legally made with RPG Maker, last I checked, though).

Regardless, tis a crazy thing if it's real.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

I finished the final designs for Psycho Rangers Zombie Force. Being Super Lich Black and Kai Lightning Green. I can later on put all 16 together and post them, etc. To clarify, the former one is the Super Lich designs, which all have their zord heads on their shoulders and capes. The special rangers get their own backpieces, but have the head and "tail" on their shoulders instead. Kai Lightning Green is somewhat the most boring, but he has the Power of a Golem, so it's not about extra materials, it's about keeping it simple. Admittedly Shining Moon Silver and Tyrant Ultra Gold have a lot going on. On the other hand, the Golemite zord is one of the most simplistic zords anyway. Where as the Unicore and Dreadra zords are much more unique. But yeah.

That said, possible update to the Triforce Ranger design.

D

Deleted member

Just checked on the official Nintendo website and It seems Sephiroth will fully release with the Spirit board and all that tomorrow at 1am (when the Sephiroth Challenge ends).

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Just checked on the official Nintendo website and It seems Sephiroth will fully release with the Spirit board and all that tomorrow at 1am (when the Sephiroth Challenge ends).
Timezones are also a factor. For Americans it's still the 22nd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom