• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I've finally made it to the section where you play as Ronda "Abby Killed Joel LOL" Rousey...only took 17:40:33 total to reach to the additonal controversy she has caused to the 2020 GOTY

D

Deleted member

Tonight on 'This Didn't Age Well!'

I came across an article reviewing all the reasons "Why Ridley Is Too Big For Smash And Will Never Be Playable!":ultridley:
Oh yeah.

Those articles made by people who didn't see Metroid on NES.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
If I do unlock N in this new event, I would have all of the currently available nostalgia-characters of Sort from the anime, Gen 3, 4 and 5 which were my childhood gens (the characters in specific being Dawn, the protagonists from HGSS, Brock, Misty, Jessie, James, the characters from Black/White 1 and 2 and the main male character from Ruby).

The only thing missing at that point would be May, who was the first female character I knew from the series throught the anime.

View attachment 296574
Speak of the devil, a new datamine just came in. lol

May is finally being added with Mudkip. Ironically her EX outfit is Blue just like Sapphire in the manga. lol

Surprisingly she's a tech unit vs a physical striker. Also looks like she'll come with a side story event featuring her and Brandon.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually watched Rick and Morty recently. Didn't for a long time because of the fandom. But it's pretty good.

There is this episode where Rick has two beths and they want to know who the real beth is, but neither is Rick's real Beth.

Kinda loses the tension when you think about it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Speak of the devil, a new datamine just came in. lol

May is finally being added with Mudkip. Ironically her EX outfit is Blue just like Sapphire in the manga. lol

Surprisingly she's a tech unit vs a physical striker. Also looks like she'll come with a side story event featuring her and Brandon.
LETS GOOOOOOO

Kinda weird they didn't give her Torchick doh, but I'm glad they are still adding her.

Hopefully I can get both N and her.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I feel guilty as **** having to murder so many people and dogs as Ellie...yet at the same time I don’t mind them dying

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I was just in the shower thinking about how sick Kirby's copy ability is from a game design perspective.

We need a 3D Kirby game.
Rumor has it that they're making one right now.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
We Talkin' Nostalgia?

Obviously this isn't all that I grew up with i've just been on a power rangers binge lately lol
I've only seen their Sentai counterparts but good taste. That being said Abaranger, Dino Thunder's source material, is surprisingly ****ed up despite being one of the goofier seasons I've seen

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I know a lot of folks probably don’t care, but Dale North and Hunter Bridges, who’ve composed for things such as River City Girls and Sonic Mania, will be making music for a game I voice in, so I’m pretty stoked about that.
Wademan94 Wademan94 @JDCabrera Y’all may find this neat

D

Deleted member

I keep seeing those s**tpost status videos with thumbnails of rule 34 pictures everywhere on YouTube.
(2020 is sure strange, isn't it?)
****post status videos are a bit of an anomaly when it comes to meme culture. I haven't seen a meme last this long since Pepe :yoshi:

Not to mention channels that started spamming them nonstop got tons of subs and views too.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I know a lot of folks probably don’t care, but Dale North and Hunter Bridges, who’ve composed for things such as River City Girls and Sonic Mania, will be making music for a game I voice in, so I’m pretty stoked about that.

Wademan94 Wademan94 @JDCabrera Y’all may find this neat
Sweet, dude!

D

Deleted member

Screenshot 2020-12-21 at 6.35.03 AM.png

why yes thank you school computer

what's even funnier is only some emotes in the "other" category are like this, everything else is fine

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom