• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Well, my Switch online ran out yesterday. Already beat all the SNES games I care about and my retro tongue is satisfied by Super Mario 3D All Stars. Not really sobbing at the loss of Ultimate’s online considering the quality either. Maybe I’ll consider renewing my subscription if they ever bother to add N64/GBA/GCN games to the service, which I doubt will be happening anytime soon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Base game. Like how the main quest is split into 4 parts excluding the beginning.
For my first playthrough I went Sidon->Revali->Daruk->Riju(I hate the stupid desert)

For my second one(in master mode) I went Revali->Daruk->Sidon->Riju(again I hate the desert)

and I haven't done any beasts in my current one. The exploration benefits Revali gives is tempting though...

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Out of curiosity, how many of you guys did the Sidon and Mipha quest first?

I'm pretty sure Revali's quest was meant to be first, given the easy boss and quest, but the game tells you to go a place where you're more than likely going to run into Sidon.
I did, but it was completely by accident as I was trying to do a side quest around the area and stumbled into Rito Village while trying to complete it. I did do Mipha's next though as I wanted the Zora Armor.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
if sephiroth owns a house, does he pay taxes on it? has he payed off the morgage?

these are the real questions the remake must address.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Yo I think I speak for everyone here when I say nobody would be upset if you stopped your 'covid is a government hoax' bull****, I have enough of that at work
You know i never once said that Covid is a hoax, i definitely believe it.

I just also believe that Governments are taking advantage of the situation, sort of a "We never intended this but it works out for us in the long run so lets run with it" kind of deal. Which is definitely the most realistic scenario.

Y'all talking about going to Cons? In a pandemic?

I better see y'all in an Among Us Hazmat Suit
giphy.gif

(I didn't know gifs couldwork on this site)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The only issue with this is that because the vaccine finished development earlier than it was supposed to, there's still a pretty good chance that there are problems with it. Problems that won't be noticeable until it's way too late to do anything about it.

That's not even taking into account that some countries will want the lockdowns to keep going for their own personal gain, creating falseinformation regarding the virus to justify staying in this worldwide lockdown hell.

So the convention scene probably isn't going back to the way it was before for years, sure they'll still be around but there will be significantly less of them to go around. Would depend on the location.
No offense, I trust the consensus of health experts on this vaccine far more then I trust you. With that said, we're still reallh close to the estimated window of early 2021. Is it really that suspicious that they got approved less then a month before 2021? There's really nit much reason to be suspicious.
I just also believe that Governments are taking advantage of the situation, sort of a "We never intended this but it works out for us in the long run so lets run with it" kind of deal. Which is definitely the most realistic scenario.
How do governments gain from making everyone, including themselves, stay inside, putting their own country's economies on hold and draining their money resevoirs with hefty stimulus payments?

Vague comments about "control" aren't going to cut it here. That "control" needs to benefit politicians in some way, and here the only benefit here is that it slows the spread of a deadly virus.

Ask yourself - do you really believe this because its what evidence points towards, or is it because you don't like being told to wear a mask and stay indoors? You don't have to respod with an answer. I just know you've admitted to not wearing a mask, and I want you to consider your biases.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't buy this "politicians want us to be imprisoned in our homes" BS when a lot of governments, including mine, actually dragged their feet about any meaningful quarantine because they didn't want to hurt the economy.

Politicians care about money and protecting their positions far more than keeping people at their homes and gaining... what, really?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Today was a **** day, and this is the summary of It:

View attachment 296520

And let's see how I deal with the college stuff for tomorrow, because I still have classes until the 24th.
Take it from a specific character-obsessed user. You're not even remotely similar to memoryman :yoshi:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I wish I lived in a country where they actually took the lockdown seriously.

But then again, I live in beer, boobs, and burger country where screaming eagles and first amendment rights > a deadly virus and masks.

My First Amendment rights won't be infringed upon./s

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
just watched Randy Orton burn a man alive tonight to close out a ppv

Status
Not open for further replies.