• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So apparently, PJiggles is racist.

Never liked the guy anyways, but now I have a reason to not like him.
I follow his content from time to time. What happened?

And what's up with this community

Last edited:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
There was a problem fetching the tweet

They finally announced that N is not so secretly coming to Masters this month. Looks like he comes with new remixes of Route 10 & his Vs. theme. As someone who played Black version and is a manga diehard, I'm glad he got Zekrom; also we definitely need more electric types than Dragon/Fire based on his sync move.

Kind of bummed he's a Pokefair unit rather than a holiday present/Legendary Event, but at least his banner will last until the end of January. Hopefully for tonight's (most likely) datamine, we'll also find out the New Years units as well. Those 3000 free gems we'll be getting are better than nothing.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

They finally announced that N is not so secretly coming to Masters this month. Looks like he comes with new remixes of Route 10 & his Vs. theme. As someone who played Black version and is a manga diehard, I'm glad he got Zekrom; also we definitely need more electric types than Dragon/Fire based on his sync move.

Kind of bummed he's a Pokefair unit rather than a holiday present, but at least his banner will last until the end of January. Hopefully for tonight's (most likely) datamine, we'll also find out the New Years units as well. Those 3000 free gems we'll be getting are better than nothing.
Wasn't he already in the game?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I follow his content from time to time. What happened?

And what's up with this community
Got caught saying the N-Word in 2017, he tried to brush it off as him being an edgy teen, and then he got caught saying it multiple times in May 2020, and he's doing nothing but digging a deeper hole when he should just apologize

osby

Smash Obsessed
Got caught saying the N-Word in 2017, he tried to brush it off as him being an edgy teen, and then he got caught saying it multiple times in May 2020, and he's doing nothing but digging a deeper hole when he should just apologize
Yeah, that's fully on him. There's no shame in admitting a mistake (even though it's more than that in this case) and moving on. Trying to cover it up is unsightly.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Let’s go, There he is!
EDIT: triple
Dash beat me lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ---

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
why does this always make me laugh when i watch it

come on, Xenoblade X Definitive Edition, save us from this hell of an unplayable open world sci fi RPG...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I do unlock N in this new event, I would have all of the currently available nostalgia-characters of Sort from the anime, Gen 3, 4 and 5 which were my childhood gens (the characters in specific being Dawn, the protagonists from HGSS, Brock, Misty, Jessie, James, the characters from Black/White 1 and 2 and the main male character from Ruby).

The only thing missing at that point would be May, who was the first female character I knew from the series throught the anime.

200px-May.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom