• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Wait what's going on then? I'd assume it was about how they handle DLC updates but the wording implies this is a recent complaint
No it's about the free updates. Nothing new I suppose, it's just starting to get annoying how no one will let it go and how much everyone's been yelling about it lately.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
No it's about the free updates. Nothing new I suppose, it's just starting to get annoying how no one will let it go and how much everyone's been yelling about it lately.
Tbf Strikers has been out for a month with no news in sight on it's updates and Nintendo's applying it to pretty much every multiplayer game. I get that it's tiring though hearing the same complaints constantly

osby

Smash Obsessed
monke

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Wilder race:

1657807309235.png

“Me Wilder Jueyuan. Me join you but you help me when me clan need power.”

Alignment: Dark-Neutral

Origin: Chinese mythology. A legendary animal that looks similar to monkeys. It is said that a macaque that lives for 800 years becomes a yuán or ape and if it lives for another 500 more years, then they become a jueyuan which can live for another millennium. As jueyuans are exclusively male, they kidnap human women by ambushing travelers to have children with. The offspring of such a relationship is thought to be indistinguishable from a human.

Skills: Blight, Agilao, Masukukaja

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Foul race.

Jueyuan’s face markings are clearly inspired by the band Kiss. It has disturbing red eyes, human-like hair, and a tail that you better not think too much about. What’s up with Chinese folk tales and monsters that kidnap humans to become a part of them? Anyway, jueyuan is not a particularly popular demon for obvious reasons but I’m surprised ATLUS doesn’t use a demon that they can make **** jokes about more.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nintendo has acquired Dynamo Pictures, the company responsible for the Pikmin shorts.

There are plans to rename the company to Nintendo Pictures.

Source
Nintedo Pictures sounds like old school cartoons like Merrie Melodies
monke

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Wilder race:

View attachment 356510

“Me Wilder Jueyuan. Me join you but you help me when me clan need power.”

Alignment: Dark-Neutral

Origin: Chinese mythology. A legendary animal that looks similar to monkeys. It is said that a macaque that lives for 800 years becomes a yuán or ape and if it lives for another 500 more years, then they become a jueyuan which can live for another millennium. As jueyuans are exclusively male, they kidnap human women by ambushing travelers to have children with. The offspring of such a relationship is thought to be indistinguishable from a human.

Skills: Blight, Agilao, Masukukaja

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Foul race.

Jueyuan’s face markings are clearly inspired by the band Kiss. It has disturbing red eyes, human-like hair, and a tail that you better not think too much about. What’s up with Chinese folk tales and monsters that kidnap humans to become a part of them? Anyway, jueyuan is not a particularly popular demon for obvious reasons but I’m surprised ATLUS doesn’t use a demon that they can make **** jokes about more.
You cant fool me. Thats the monkey that grabbed that mans leg

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This show and Dexters Lab were why I always tried to watch Boomerang instead of Cartoon Network haha
Two years from now.

Courage the Cowardly Dog will be 25. Without a doubt amongst my favorite CN shows along with The Regular Show.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Tengen DLC just dropped for Hinokami Chronicles.

Kinda tempted to pick the game back up now, NGL.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Three Hopes Edelgard and Claude felt nothing but absolute fear having to fight or even be near the same space as Byleth

Three Hopes Dimitri instantly wants to recruit Byleth the moment they learn of them and literally has no fear whatsoever

…damn this mans a chad

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Sorry for being a bit late, but Jondolio Jondolio 's AMA is now up!

if any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nintendo has acquired Dynamo Pictures, the company responsible for the Pikmin shorts.

There are plans to rename the company to Nintendo Pictures.

Source
I honestly would have brush this news off it they didn't rebrand them to Nintendo Pictures.

Tells me they have real plans in mind with this deal.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So Bayonetta is gonna fight new enemies for the 3rd game.

Something called Homunculi and are “man-made bioweapons” that threaten to wipe out reality.
And after the homunculi, she can duke it out with Father and make sure the reverse transmutation circle activates to save everyone. /s

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So had a ****ty day at work cause of stuff beyond my ability but............

I watched Lycrois Recoil, Made in Abyss Season 2 and finally, finally The Devil is a Part Timer season 2's first episode. Looks like we are in for a great season after all.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just watched Seasons 3 and 4 of Looney Tunes Cartoons on HBO Max. Still as funny as ever, but I gotta say these batches were kinda lacking in variety. Lots of Bugses and Daffies with barely any staring other characters. There's more Sylvester and Tweetys than other subjects, but still. I expected more appearances from the likes of Roadrunner and Foghorn. Porky shows up a lot but he's barley without Daffy. And there still hasn't been a single Speedy Gonzales or Pepe le Pew short (I want Pepe revamped with a Johnny Bravo-esque formula). Lola and Melissa have also been strangely absent, though it's nice that they've given Petunia her own staring shorts. Would be nice to see Hippity Hopper again. And the Looney history nut in me would love to see them bring back the crew from I Haven't Got a Hat in a short alongside Porky. Maybe even Bosko if he was done right.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I'm just looking at anime this season Lamperouge Lamperouge and I thought I'd post my thoughts to you if you are a bit interested.

Lycrois Recoil - Looks fine so far. Its cute girls with guns and cafes.

Classroom of the Elite Season 2 - Pretty good but its way too different from the LN

Uncle from Another World - That type of anime you watch, fast-forward bits and a get a bit of enjoyment. Looking to fall into the its so bad its good category.

Devil is a Part Timer Season 2 - I'm liking the first episode but I just want more slice of life stuff.

Made in Abyss Season 2 - Knowing how ****ed up what's ahead I'm gonna watch with a bucket beside me. Also, watch Made in Abyss dude.

RWBY: Ice Queendom - I'm liking it but gonna hold it off for a few weeks before binging a lot of it.

Planning on watching when I've finished thier first seasons - Dropkick On My Devil, Shadows House.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
this woman out for everybody…and Feige a damn troll

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ms.Marvel revelation that somehow didn’t get revealed until after the MCU shocker
There was a problem fetching the tweet
8 years later and they got their way

and some of Iman’s words on the subject
Don’t get me wrong I love the inhumans. Black bolt is my father. but I do think the mcu is in a very different place than the comics were and so we were actually able to go this way with Kamala and to be fair the original intent for the comic character WAS to make her a mutant so I am over the moon that this is real and we could make it happen. Sana Amanat and I were freaking out, every single brain cell exploded when we found out we can do this. I was literally refreshing the ep 6 discussion thread on here until someone finallyyyy mentioned it.
more from here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom