• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It gives me great pain to say that Conquest is actually the funnest Fire Emblem game ever made.

All you need to do is press start whenever a cutscene starts.
Plus, Conquest has Niles and Odin, Birthright does not

Tho Birthright had Subaki and Takumi Conquest does not

But then Conquest has Leon so conquest wins

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hello, this is Mighty's dad. Mighty has been spotted dead in a river after shortly findimg out this information. His hopes and dreams dead. Please send any cute/hot single ladies you know to his funeral, for that's what he would want.
Mighty right now:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hello Mighty Ps dad, remind Mighty P that Tessa Thompson is single. That will wake him up

Great, you ****ing killed him again. Now he is super dead
By some sheer miracle my boy has come back to life!
and a happy ending was found
Something MultiVersus related is coming in the near future
open beta please

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well they were still saying the beta is this month, so an announcement for when tomorrow is possible. My guess would be next week they run the beta for the whole week.
watch them end up releasing the entire game out of nowhere

…tho that’s sadly only a dream possibility

Reactions: Z25

KillerCage

Smash Master
I really enjoyed the movie. I will say it was better than Ragnarok! Everyone's problem with the tonal whiplash? That was my issue with Ragnarok: I didn't think it balanced the comedic moments very well with the more serious story. Ragnarok felt like two separate films forcibly smashed together. Yeah Love and Thunder had a similar issue with a tonal clash, but I felt the movie was telling one cohesive story.

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I really enjoyed the movie. I will say it was better than Ragnarok! Everyone's problem with the tonal whiplash? That was my issue with Ragnarok: I didn't think it balanced the comedic moments very well with the more serious story. Ragnarok felt like two separate films forcibly smashed together. Yeah Love and Thunder had a similar issue with a tonal clash, but I felt the movie was telling one cohesive story.

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk.
I personally preferred Ragnarok more than L&T, but not to the point to where I’d be like the psychos who say the movie sucked overall. Easily a top 2 Thor movie. Jane did amazingly, Gorr was mostly great (wish for more screentime and for onscreen killing), and its good to know Sif is still alive. Hope to see more of her beyond the bit of time she had here and on Loki.
No Way Home still the best thing in Phase 4 however

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It's funny because I remember you saying that you'll never get a charavter you want and that you gave up like the day before (amd multiple other times but I'm singling the day before for irony reasons).
Yeah I was ligit giving up, i didnt get layton after many many times so i just daid "ok, whatever". At that point i was pretty low

Then sora happend and the moment I saw the keyblade, i started shaking and crying because, thats day, i was expecting no one I wanted but god gave me Sora. Not only was I happy, I was in absolute euphoria as cheesy as that sounds

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah I was ligit giving up, i didnt get layton after many many times so i just daid "ok, whatever". At that point i was pretty low

Then sora happend and the moment I saw the keyblade, i started shaking and crying because, thats day, i was expecting no one I wanted but god gave me Sora. Not only was I happy, I was in absolute euphoria as cheesy as that sounds
Nah I get it. I was like that with Steve. Sora was a bonus too thanks to childhood memories

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Nah I get it. I was like that with Steve. Sora was a bonus too thanks to childhood memories
It also made me feel much better knowing all those people that told me Sora was never happening coughgenofandomcough were all proven wrong. In the back of my mind, i thought he had a chance but was always talked down from someone who just hated Disney

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
So Bayonetta is gonna fight new enemies for the 3rd game.

Something called Homunculi and are “man-made bioweapons” that threaten to wipe out reality.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
So Bayonetta is gonna fight new enemies for the 3rd game.

Something called Homunculi and are “man-made bioweapons” that threaten to wipe out reality.
Full metal alcemist ruined me because all i see if the sins from the anime because they were also Homunculi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom