• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly trying to compare Minions to Morbius feels really forced

Minions was always going to sweep, Morbius was a small indie film that had a lot of heart and it worked out in the end.
Small indie company Sony did make the greatest indie game of all time (The Last of Is and the sequel)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
This seem familiar

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Fairy race:

1656944023210.png

“I’m Fairy Penanggal. Did you see my other half? I can’t find it anywhere.”

Alignment: Dark-Neutral

Origin: Malayan mythology. A nocturnal vampiric creature. Their name comes from the word “tanggal” or “to remove”, as it’s a floating woman's head with trailing organs. They look like a will-o'-the-wisp from afar. Penanggals are witches that can take this form through meditation in a vat of vinegar, giving them a unique smell. They use this form to prey on pregnant women and young children but some penanggals are just cursed women themselves.

Skills: Hama, Patra, Tarunda, Toxic Sting

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Fallen race.

Penanggal being a bee is either a bad joke or is some sort of conspiracy theory about their origins. Considering it is SMT we’re talking about, it’s probably the latter. You may think the legend is kinda similar to Manananggal and you’d be correct, pretty much all Southeast Asia countries have their own variation on that particular creature. Though, unlike their Filipino counterpart, Penanggal is exclusively female, has rakshasa-like fangs, and only detaches their head (and intestines), not their whole upper body.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Went to see The Black Phone yesterday with my friends.

Definitely one of my favorite films of this year. We need more horror movies like this today. This, Malignant, Willy's Wonderland and such and just let the classic slashers finally rest like Scream and Halloween.

The climax was also especially satisfying seeing Finn kick the Grabber's ass before finally killing him. Also Finn and Gwen should've told the police about their father. I wouldn't give a %$@% if he's sorry. Sorry ain't enough for years of abuse and the ****** should rot in jail.

There's also talks of a potential sequel. Only way I could see this working is perhaps the ghost of the Grabber seeking revenge on Finn mentally tormenting him making him see things that others can't but the ghosts of his previous victims along with the Grabber's brother are there to also help him once more. His sister be also the only one to believe unlike everyone else.

For those who don't know btw. This was from the director of the first Doctor Strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom