• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Who know who ELSE is an enjoyer of Mordecai slander?

MY MOM!!!!!
Rigby really was the show's biggest winner next to Muscle Man when you really think about it.

The entire show is Rigby starting out awful and progressively getting his act together while Mordecai just starts off iffy and only derails further and further.

Rigby went through character progression while Mordecai went through character regression. It was weird.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
This dude is the ****ing goat
Not only that but he said "idk who my soulmate is" while ****ing DATING the person he COULD of been his soulmate
CJ was perfect but no they just HAD to bring Margaret back for no reason and she got pissy that Mordecai moved on and was happy with CJ and she messed it all up. And then Mordecai fumbled that **** too.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Animals. (Think something akin to how Sonic or Freedom Planet characters are designed)
I recommend looking at any of the Egg Bosses from the post Penders lawsuit era of Archie for good militaristic designs, if you wanting them for a baddie. For something more on the hero side of things, I'd take a look at some of the Forces NPC and avatar designs, they have many that would work due to the game's plot. Heck, Forces' OC creator is great for coming up with concepts, it's how the IDW team conceptualized Whisper.

Link to an image of the Egg Bosses because Wikia image hosting garbage :/

For a sporty, teenage girl, pretty much what Noipoi Noipoi suggested.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I recommend looking at any of the Egg Bosses from the post Penders lawsuit era of Archie for good militaristic designs, if you wanting them for a baddie. For something more on the hero side of things, I'd take a look at some of the Forces NPC and avatar designs, they have many that would work due to the game's plot. Heck, Forces' OC creator is great for coming up with concepts, it's how the IDW team conceptualized Whisper.

Link to an image of the Egg Bosses because Wikia image hosting garbage :/

For a sporty, teenage girl, pretty much what Noipoi Noipoi suggested.
Heck yeahhhh thank you homies!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I may not care for 4th of July but i cant not like the fireworks
I read this, but according to JG Quintel, she cut off all ties to Mordecai and his friend group. The scene where the park goes into space, she was suppossed to roll her eyes.
Good, more power to her. CJ could do so much better

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Man fumbled so hard and ****ed over his friends for some cardinal boobs.

Gentlemen, you may be nervous when you find the girl for you, but at least know you can't be as bad as Mordecai.
Anyways that's why in a world of Mordecai's and Margarets, make you be a Rigby and find an Eileen
Rigby was a real ladies man tbh. All he did for the most part was be himself, and got Eileen without having to force anything

even Benson was more of a real one, and he’s got stress and rage

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One of the games at the gaming convention that has a tournament is Pokémon Stadium 2, but they didn't specify what way exactly.

Don't know if it's battle, if transfer pack games are allowed, or if it's just the minigames.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom