• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Better late than never

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Fallen race:

1657039307416.png

“I’m Fallen Halphas. Let’s get prepared for the fray at hand, we don’t have time to waste.”

Alignment: Neutral-Chaos

Origin: Ars Goetia. Halphas is the thirty-eighth demon in the Lesser Key of Solomon and an earl of hell. He commands 26 legions of demonic spirits. He looks like a stock dove or stork with a husky voice. Halphas’s duties include supplying ammunition and weaponry for towns, villages, and towers and sending men to the battlefield. He is also known as Malthas, Malthus, or Malphas. Angel Haamiah is his nemesis.

Skills: Tarukaja, Rakukaja, Mazan, Gram Slice

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Vile race.

I think Halphas might be the most adorable demon of hell. He’s practically a bird version of **** in Boots. That’s one hell of a way to interpret his appearance but I’m not complaining. There’s not much I can say on this one as he’s not a demon that stands out much, neither in games nor in the literature but I must say, I love how his first design in Giten Megami Tensei was of a cool, winged humanoid warrior before he got this look. Talk about a glow-up.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Thor: Love and Thunder? More like Thor: Love and Blunder, ack ack ack ack ack (It's sitting around 70% and that's obviously bad)
70/100 means that at least 70% of the audience will like it. Which means 30% of the audience will 100% not like the movie, and 100% of not liking the movie is worse than the 70% that will like it. Movie bad.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
There's also the Star Wars land where the Hotel is like 10 grand a night and one tiny ass shot drink is like 5k

Who has the money for that?
Actually the 10k hotel is not the place with the 5k shot

The 10k Cruise ship is where you get the 5k shot

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
IS gave Seth an alt, only for him to immediately have to compete against Xander and Dimitri who are brand new extremely tier units:

They still gotta do him dirty. The Nifil alt is funny though.
I mean, he's got a pretty good weapon. Then again, with the amount of free Axe units, of course Axes have the best category of inheritable Axes.
Point is that content creators are cool, it's usually the higher ups that aren't cool.
If the developers are to believe, this is what happened with Overwatch. Kotick was constantly getting the developers to work on specific stuff and then when they were just about done developing them, Kotick would immediately scrap them and get them to work on something else, basically wasting alot of dev time. Really ******* sucks for both the devs and Overwatch fans.
---
Speaking of games with Gacha/Gacha-like systems, Arcanir Arcanir
Screenshot_20220704-223605.png

:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:RNG was kind to me this time around in Teppen! Basically, saved my gems for the days when Nina was available and this time around, I got her! Yeah, I shouldn't be as excited since card game compared to fighting game, but still, being able to use her against other characters like Rathalos, Morrigan, Nergigante, etc, is still awesome.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm having urges to blow my money on **** that I don't need but I need to hold on to that urge until the gaming convention this weekend.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
70/100 means that at least 70% of the audience will like it. Which means 30% of the audience will 100% not like the movie, and 100% of not liking the movie is worse than the 70% that will like it. Movie bad.
I only pay attention to a small batch of reviews that I follow and trust just to be cautious. But then again, it is usually at best to go watch the film and then make your own decision on whether the film is good or bad.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Fun SMITE fact! In the Stranger Things x SMITE crossover, the Mind Flayer speaks, despite not being able to do so without a human host in the show. And in SMITE, he's voiced by... GIANNI MATRAGRANO, THE SAME DUDE RESPONSIBLE FOR GEMS SUCH AS-
I think you're forgetting huge meme he had heavy involvement in, but can't fret over every egg Jack.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Found out that Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope Gold Edition will have a steelbook when preordered at GameStop.

I already preordered it at GameStop before this news so looks like I need to go back to adjust my preorder.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm sorry, did we go back 10 years? It's like reality time travelled.
Yeah, it's 2012!

Rage Comics are funny!

Gangnam Style and Call Me Maybe are musical kino!

The world is ending (but not really lol)

Pokémon Black/White 2 is dropping!

The Wii U will totally be a success!

I'm ten years old and haven't realized that my family is incredibly toxic and will scar me for life!

Nyan Cat???

osby

Smash Obsessed
Make sure to watch Panty and Stocking dubbed.

Not trying to sound like an elitist but the show was legit made for the dub.
I feel like you should watch it both subbed and dubbed if you can. They're both really good but also feel like their own takes on the series.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
HEY, PAISANOS!

The complete series on DVD of The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 that I ordered has arrived in the mail, which now means I now have the complete DIC Entertainment Super Mario cartoons trilogy in my possession!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IS gave Seth an alt, only for him to immediately have to compete against Xander and Dimitri who are brand new extremely tier units:

They still gotta do him dirty. The Nifil alt is funny though.
I could say boobies as the only reason to get the lady units…but I need that Thorr and Loki for the sake of Love and Thunder
Bro, why does the song Holy Ground in FE Three Hopes slap so unnesesarly hard
so far every song has been a slap and idk how to feel about that

Reactions: Z25
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom