• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also after Minions, Mario’s about to shatter records.

Get ready for it or make Marillion dollars.

#CoconutMalled,#MarioSmashesRecords

For real though, I’m betting it makes at least 500 million.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
soooooooooooooooo

When attenpting to redownload my Miitopia Miis

60% of them were all gone

including the Hololive ones that were pain to make

FJ06toEVgAA_bN8.jpg

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Still level grinding in Legends Arceus. I think 75 oughta be a good level to win.

Also I found a Alpha Shiny Mr. Mime so yeah that’s cute.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Why are they singing a Passover song when it's not Passover?
because they’re too busy loving Minions to notice

there’s also this

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So was at a community thing and some kid is still ****ing salty I whooped him in Smash Bros about six weeks ago like nothing. In a few weeks we are holding a tournament in it and today he was trying to show me something.

He was like "this is going to happen to you" and does a side smash while doing a Dr Evil impression. After seeing that its like:

633j4v.jpg

So cringe dude. It's not like the guy you fought has been in/directly part of the smash community for god knows how many years or something.........

because they’re too busy loving Minions to notice

there’s also this
Yeah apparently Karens are like "you are making our children cry!" and complaining to cinemas.

Maybe................for some of the kids its being in a loud as **** place for the first time in their lives and maybe are running out cause they can't understand what's going on.

View attachment 356046
They trying to take down the Minions Sweep.

Stay woke
OK but......................what about slightly drunk businessmen in tuxedos? Are they allowed in?

What about some kid on his way back from a funeral and the parent wants to cheer them up? Are they allowed in?

What about some bald assassin in a three piece suit going into the cinema? Are they allowed in?

This is heresy. Simply lack of elegance is why.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So was at a community thing and some kid is still ****ing salty I whooped him in Smash Bros about six weeks ago like nothing. In a few weeks we are holding a tournament in it and today he was trying to show me something.

He was like "this is going to happen to you" and does a side smash while doing a Dr Evil impression. After seeing that its like:

View attachment 356047

So cringe dude. It's not like the guy you fought has been in/directly part of the smash community for god knows how many years or something.........

But yeah, little kids gonna little kid.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Just took my dog for a walk and people are launching their goshdang fireworks in broad daylight. My dog ironically isn't bothered but I have sensory issues so I'm a little cranky about it.

Nothing says America like drinking beer and launching dangerous explosives you bought from your local high school from your back yard all day.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Going through Battle network 2.

I stuffed my chip folder with program advances, nothing feels more satisfying than getting out Life sword.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just took my dog for a walk and people are launching their goshdang fireworks in broad daylight. My dog ironically isn't bothered but I have sensory issues so I'm a little cranky about it.

Nothing says America like drinking beer and launching dangerous explosives you bought from your local high school from your back yard all day.
Try that plus massive bonfires and teenagers "lookin to fight tha taigs" and that's my half of my country next Monday/Tuesday so just as worse.

But yeah fireworks and alarms along with certain voices. Sensory issues suck sometimes.

Anime Expo
horikita-1.png

And people wonder why as much as I want to go to one, people who smell like **** is why I'd rather be out in the countryside instead.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
How was the DLC? Still haven't tried it yet
Honestly, just as good as the original! Even better in some areas, honestly. I won't spoil anything, but when it comes to boss ideas and mechanics, you can really tell Studio MDHR was looking to do more. This is a VERY nice evolution of what we got in the base game, haha.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
No spoilers, but-

The final boss of the Cuphead dlc has some immaculate animation.
Legit some of the best animation in the game, haha.

And MAN I love how that fight captures the occasionally eerie, uncanny nature of those old school cartoons. Genuinely unsettled me a little when I first started it, haha. And I love how DYANMIC the fight is. Switching between locations in (almost) every phase? I love it so much haha.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom