• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Don't you mean demon?
Yeah lol, i make too many typos. In my defense I was up till 1:00 because someone in the neighborhood or someone in the neighborhood behind my house decided that they would shoot off fireworks and play music at 1:00 a.m.
Honestly it'd be funnier if the second season completely ignores that random cliffhanger at the end. It'd be an excellent troll move.
I feel like thats what they are gonna do and im looking forward to it

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright, my first one kf these got a good reception, so here's another one:

Would you rather have an unironic gamer meme kid or an unironic animeme kid?
I feel like, with an animeme kid, he could be fixed. I just have to introduce him to showers, media beyond moe anime, and the anomalies that are real women.

Gamer kid is just racist/sexist/etc. He might be too far gone.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Me realising its now around 5 years since I last went to mainland Europe and the few weeks when I was playing Steins Gate and Steins Gate 0 back to back.

ezgif-5-95672c4fac.gif

**** I'm getting old. Was also the only time I teared up like mad on a plane.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Teddyloid's reaction to the PSG Season 2 announcement
Jamie Marchi's reaction (English VA of Panty)
Monica Rial's reaction (English VA of Stocking)
Cherami Leigh's reaction (English VA of Kneesocks)
Joel McDonald's reaction (English VA of Brief)

This might be my last post on PASWG Season 2 for now.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Teddyloid's reaction to the PSG Season 2 announcement

Jamie Marchi's reaction (English VA of Panty)

Monica Rial's reaction (English VA of Stocking)

Cherami Leigh's reaction (English VA of Kneesocks)

This might be the last post on PASWG Season 2 for now.
They better all come back. The Panty and Stocking dub is one of the best.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Now I do wonder if they're gonna replace Chris Sabat as Garterbelt.

Because you know... the huge push for minority VAs voicing minority characters that Funimation is trying to do.

And Chris's Garterbelt was kinda... uh...

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Now I do wonder if they're gonna replace Chris Sabat as Garterbelt.

Because you know... the huge push for minority VAs voicing minority characters that Funimation is trying to do.

And Chris's Garterbelt was kinda... uh...
He and Colleen Clinkenbeard are the only two who haven't posted a reaction yet, as Brief's voice actor also posted one.
Could mean absolutely nothing or absolutely everything.

It entirely depends if the English VA's of the show knew this was happening at all.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My feelings of nostalgia have consumed me.
The anime adaptation of Battle network 5 still has one of the best anime op's
I hope the legacy collection is an early 2023 release, it's just a bunch of ports that seem to be done already. I don't see why it would take until 2023 toget it released.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Alright, with Kirby finished up (just need to do one more Treasure Road and get the gacha figurines), I'm headin back to restart Miitopia.

I'll probably continue to do more fun challenges in FL eventually, but for now, other games. I only can play so much at a time, so unfortunately, I have to take breaks and move on to other things. Worst part about amazing games is when they're over. :drsad:

But Miitopia will be a fun next game. Mii recommendations are welcome, as part of why I'm restarting is because I wasn't happy with my OG selection, lol. :dr^_^:

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Ah so Panty and Stocking is getting Season 2? ......................................now outside of No Game No Life don't think there is anymore remaining wants of Seasons 2's anime wise anymore but I'd go for:

Land of the Lustrous Season 2
Re:Zero Season 3
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Season 3

I'd say there's a few anime I'd love to see take place in the universe as others like Cowboy Bebop, Amagi Brilliant Park, Land of the Lustrous prequel, Darling in the Franxx prequel or sequel etc.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright, with Kirby finished up (just need to do one more Treasure Road and get the gacha figurines), I'm headin back to restart Miitopia.

I'll probably continue to do more fun challenges in FL eventually, but for now, other games. I only can play so much at a time, so unfortunately, I have to take breaks and move on to other things. Worst part about amazing games is when they're over. :drsad:

But Miitopia will be a fun next game. Mii recommendations are welcome, as part of why I'm restarting is because I wasn't happy with my OG selection, lol. :dr^_^:
Carl Brutananadilewski.

MooMew64

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! EXPECT MORE VOICE SHENANIGANS FROM ME FOR SA2 SOON, THE MODLOADER DEVS JUST GAVE US A HUGE QOL UPDATE THAT LETS US SIMPLY REPLACE FILES IN A FOLDER WITHOUT HAVING TO SORT AND PREPACK THEM WITH LIKE, THREE DIFFERENT PROGRAMS

les goooooooooo I'm gonna make so many meme voice mods with this now that it's way less time consuming :nifty:

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

So one of my most personally divisive anime (To Your Eternity) just got its season 2 trailer.

From what I've seen it really looks like they are gonna cram a lot and just hurry up to the Modern Day Arc for a Season 3 which I'm personally all for.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have doubts Nintendo will have noteworthy news this week.

If so, at least I got Klonoa and a gaming convention this week to look forward to.

MooMew64

I have doubts Nintendo will have noteworthy news this week.

If so, at least I got Klonoa and a gaming convention this week to look forward to.
Given the huge news they had in the Partner Showcase, I think it's safe to say Nintendo plans on leaving the rest of summer to third parties and Xenoblade and probably not giving us a look at what next until September or so.

Dutch Raikuna

Kiiasales.jpg

I shouldn't have watched a documentary to do with various theories about the multiverse before I went to bed. Kills my expectations of how everything works.

Like dude, can I please just have ONE universe that has floating islands or something like a IRL Gravity Rush or Xenoblade 1 world?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So one of my most personally divisive anime (To Your Eternity) just got its season 2 trailer.

From what I've seen it really looks like they are gonna cram a lot and just hurry up to the Modern Day Arc for a Season 3 which I'm personally all for.
Lets goooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom