• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One of the levels in New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe is unbeatable without motion controls so I had to switch to a controller with it.

Lame
Make that two

Why couldn't it been like China's Nvidia port of New Super Mario Bros. Wii where motion controls were replaced with button inputs?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Make that two

Why couldn't it been like China's Nvidia port of New Super Mario Bros. Wii where motion controls were replaced with button inputs?
Because Nintendo would rather die than not stuff a wacky super duper radical we swear this is fun please believe us gimmick into games because they've been obsessed with reinventing the wheel since day one.

Sometimes it works, sometimes not. :drshrug:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
This weekend decided to kill some memes.
But will you be watching P&S Season 2 on your Switch? I thought so.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
No way they just confirmed Panty and Stocking Season 2.

Update: Yeah, Trigger announced it at the Anime Expo. No trailer online but people say they saw it.

We won
YOU WHAT???
Video footage has surfaced on Twitter so we got confirmation this isn't a cruel prank
Uh, link broo

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
got back from WWE MITB at the MGM Grand Garden Arena…4th of July weekend peaked for me

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Finished another piece of artwork today. And I'm re-doing an older piece too. For that one I've completed the new line art for it. The new coloring and Maybe Background will be done tomorrow. I still have the old BG in case I still want to use that one. Both pieces feature characters from the same series.

After that, I'm sure there's some stuff I can do later. Truth be told I wanted to draw some Dragon Ball stuff, but I'll wait for the New movie to be released worldwide since I don't want to spoil people unlike the rest of the internet.

New Covid variant inbound
So is it Super Saiyan Covid, Bankai Covid or Covid Requiem?

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Finished another piece of artwork today. And I'm re-doing an older piece too. For that one I've completed the new line art for it. The new coloring and Maybe Background will be done tomorrow. I still have the old BG in case I still want to use that one. Both pieces feature characters from the same series.

After that, I'm sure there's some stuff I can do later. Truth be told I wanted to draw some Dragon Ball stuff, but I'll wait for the New movie to be released worldwide since I don't want to spoil people unlike the rest of the internet.

So is it Super Saiyan Covid, Bankai Covid or Covid Requiem?
Everyone is gonna get it, call it Covid One for All

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Haunt race:

1656860021343.png

“I’m Haunt Jubokko. Give me a hand, sonny. This old tree is not what it used to be.”

Alignment: Dark-Chaos

Origin: Japanese mythology. A yokai whose name means “tree child”. It’s a bizarre tree that grows on old battlefields where a lot of blood has been spilled. The only thing distinguishing it from a regular plant is the skeletal shape of its branches and the piles of bones hidden under its roots. Jubokkos catch humans walking by them and suck their blood with their branches, leaving their flesh for animals to eat. Their branches are said to have healing properties.

Skills: Mabufu, Diarama, Poisma, Life Drain

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Fairy race.

Jubokko actually has an eerie appearance that’s offset by its goofy eyes. This demon’s design is choke-full of references; from its blood-red leaves and the finger-like branch to the skeletons trapped inside its torso and even having a healing skill to match its medicinal quality. I think Jubokkos would have been a fun addition to SMT V. Imagine walking by a regular-looking tree and it turns out to be a demon that strikes you unexpectedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom