• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Back on topic, Poketubers were just as dissappointing man. Feels like the last one standing from that era is Shofu.
I still think Tyranitartube is one of the better Poke Tubers.

He’s been around just as long but he stays under the radar, doesn’t get invovled with many other YouTubers or start controversy.

He’s genuinely Funny and does good coverage on rumors every now and then without trying to milk the hell out of them with like 3 videos a day on the same rumors like most Poketubers.

He seems to be a pretty modest and chill person which is something I can’t say about most Poketubers nowadays.

Munchingorange also is very similar but he doesn’t post as much now since he’s out enjoying life , so good for him.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

First concept art for Namor the Sub-Mariner who will be making an appearance in the upcoming Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

Here is also concept art for Shuri and Okoye.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

As well as one for Attuma.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
it’s always fun to attend events held in arenas and stadiums filled with people you don’t know but all have a bond over whatever it is you’re watching together

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I know I've brought this up a lot lately but like

Man I feel like I must just be on crazy pills or something, 'cause all I see for Mario Strikers is hate and I'm having a blast lol.

What did people want out of it? It's more of what they did before, and people love the GCN one to death.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This is 18 issues which is more physical books than I have, counting the Bad Guys and Tangle and Whisper miniseries that I ordered yet less comics, it's sadly too late but I'd recommend the trade paperbacks more as they have 4 issues per volume
Oh I'm aware of the trade paperbacks, I just prefer collecting each individual issue. I really like having all the different cover art on display, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom