• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What was the wierdest?
the Batman/FaZe Clan crossover, but there’s also
  1. Justice League teaming with He-Man…and Thundercats
  2. Joker and The Mask
  3. Justice League and Power Rangers (despite that one being

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Rabbid Mario & Rabbid Peach are getting figures which includes codes for game content in M+R Sparks of Hope

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Yknow, I'm realizing I'm really only here anymore to talk with ya'll, instead of the boards as a whole, and very rarely at that.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Lmao people are ******** about Sonic's IDW characterization because he says lots of words in one go. One example is how Sonic telling Shadow "If Eggman deserves to die for trying to kill me, do you deserve to live for trying to destroy the planet?" is apparantly gaslighting?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Stranger things was pretty cool but I have one gripe with the ending:
Max should have stated dead. It serves the story pretty well and would make a lot more sense realistically.

Overall the season was probably the best one with great moments.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Lmao people are ******** about Sonic's IDW characterization because he says lots of words in one go. One example is how Sonic telling Shadow "If Eggman deserves to die for trying to kill me, do you deserve to live for trying to destroy the planet?" is apparantly gaslighting?
Sonic fans have been arguing about his characterization for ages now lol.

IDK what people even want from the character anymore: Too many jokes? Bad, be more serious. Serious? Fanfiction trash, get outta here.

Literally you cannot win.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm impartial to how verbose he is but one thing that strikes me odd in IDW Sonic is how he has a tendency to just let bad guys go. Not saying he should kill them on the spot or anything but it feels like it goes against how he is in the games where he can go for the throat when provoked.

It's so cool they're doing a cartoon for Luna, she's a pretty underrated character in the comics so I'm glad this will give her more spotlight.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It's so cool they're doing a cartoon for Luna, she's a pretty underrated character in the comics so I'm glad this will give her more spotlight.
even better that it’s possessed by so much personality within the animation. Both Marvel and Disney using that animation budget right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom