• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Lol sure ok. Is it me or is this world just getting more stupid every minute.
It’s North Korea. Nothing is in the realm of sanity when it comes to them. Having lived in the same time zone as them most of my life and living within striking distance taught me that much. So, yes, the world is getting stupid by the minute but North Korea shouldn’t be attributed to this stupidness as they operate on an entirely different dimension.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Anyone feeling hungry?

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Fallen race:

1656684857681.png

“I AM FALLEN NISROCH. MWAHAHA! THOU SEEMEST SCRAWNY. I SHALL COOK THEE A FEAST!”

Alignment: Dark-Chaos

Origin: Assyrian mythology. A god mentioned in the Hebrew Bible, possibly a deity of agriculture or more likely a misspelling of “Nimrod”. It is said that King Sennacherib was assassinated when he was worshipping an idol of Nisroch, a plank of wood rescued from Noah’s Ark. Much later, Nisroch was described as a demon working as the chief cook of hell. In some sources, he’s a timid warrior who finds angels unequal rivals to demons.

Skills: Maragilao, Tentarafoo, Mudo, Tarunda

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Femme race.

Nisroch’s demonization is actually relatively recent, dating to Johann Weyer’s Pseudomonarchia Daemonum in the 16th century. Later, he was used in Paradise Lost. I actually think his evil, ****ed up stereotypical French chef look is really creative and funny. There are a lot of fun side quests you can make with this demon alone. As chefs are supposed to work with (hell) fire a lot, Nisroch has an affinity for fire skills.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I wonder what maps or gameplay elements that it'll come with? Most of these packs act as short games you can play, which in a weird way, makes Bedrock feel like an anthology of voxel games lol.
My guess:
Bikini Bottom (including Conch Street)
Rock Bottom
Jellyfish Fields
Goo Lagoon
Kelp Forest
And a stretch, but Shell City

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Ok so i've been playing Zelda Breath of the Wild a bunch recently and having a blast with it. Is the DLC worth my time?
It's decent and has a dope boss fight at the end, but I 100% recommend doing it all immediately before continuing anything else in the game if you buy it, 'cause if you do what I did and save it for last, the Master Cycle is kinda useless unless you just wanna play around with physics lol. It has much better worth if obtained early.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It's decent and has a dope boss fight at the end, but I 100% recommend doing it all immediately before continuing anything else in the game if you buy it, 'cause if you do what I did and save it for last, the Master Cycle is kinda useless unless you just wanna play around with physics lol. It has much better worth if obtained early.
Aight thanks for letting me know

I'll buy it as soon as I get back from my parents' hosue. Idk if I'll have much use for the cycle either way since I already dealt with 3/4 of the divine beasts but we'll see

MooMew64

Hoping the new Frontiers villian is actually good. Sonic's track record with new villians has been garbage after Rush.
yeah I know right, who likes those new villains what trash tier characters lol

i totally don't have an Infinite plush sitting in my room at this very minute what are you talking about

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hoping the new Frontiers villian is actually good. Sonic's track record with new villians has been garbage after Rush.
How dare you slander Merlina like that, top tier Sonic villain right there.

Also I like Infinite. His super edgy attitude is kinda endearing. Like, dawwww, look at the widdle kid saying he wants an unhappy meal at Mcdonalds cause he's trying to be a cool grown up

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

MooMew64

How dare you slander Merlina like that, top tier Sonic villain right there.

Also I like Infinite. His super edgy attitude is kinda endearing. Like, dawwww, look at the widdle kid saying he wants an unhappy meal at Mcdonalds cause he's trying to be a cool grown up
NGL this is precisely why I like Infinite lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom