• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
With how much they were dragging ass on that Sonic Origins trailer, I was expecting a playable Amy reveal or something.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Also, One Piece isn't just going on break: It's actually ending
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Apparently it's entering the "final saga". Sagas in One Piece are generally made of several interconnected arcs so the ending is still a couple years away, it's just closer than it's ever been

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Bro this game is gonna be sick, why is a single article doing so much for the game lmao

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Tom Holland really lacks ****s to give to others

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
About Sonic Frontiers, try not to get too excited guys. I mean, the game does sound good, but this is Sonic Team making the game. Anything can happen, and not necessarily good stuff. So just in case, try not to set yourselves up for disappointment.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

This is probably one of the coolest feature with a vs screen which reminds me of what SoulCalibur II had done in the past.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

This is probably one of the coolest feature with a vs screen which reminds me of what SoulCalibur II had done in the past.
mfw I'm against a Luke or Ed main

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Can't stand cooked fish, it's one of the few foods I absolutely hate and there's no getting around it

At least with eggplants and other vegetables I don't like they're usually side dishes and/or I can take them out, and stuff like Tofu doesn't have much flavor. But if I want a meal to be nutritious then I have to eat a god damn salmon, **** that ****

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Can't stand cooked fish, it's one of the few foods I absolutely hate and there's no getting around it

At least with eggplants and other vegetables I don't like they're usually side dishes and/or I can take them out, and stuff like Tofu doesn't have much flavor. But if I want a meal to be nutritious then I have to eat a god damn salmon, ** that **
Seafood, and especially salmon, slander is an L.

Also vegetables are good, y'all are some cowards.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Seafood, and especially salmon, slander is an L.
I genuinely tried to like seafood but it's just not my thing. Salmon specifically is one of my parents' favorite foods and I just do not like the flavor at all.

At least when it's cooked, that is. Raw Salmon is pretty goated
Also vegetables are good, y'all are some cowards.
I like veggies, just not all veggies.

Shroob

Sup?
I can't believe Oda tweeted about preparing for the final act on the exact day we discussed how close One Piece is to ending
I don't doubt it.

But an act ain't the same as an arc.

An act has no set end date, and can go on for years.

I don't see them adding Yamato to the crew only for the story to wrap up "shortly" after. We're in this **** for at least another 5-7 years. :nifty:

osby

Smash Obsessed

At least with eggplants and other vegetables I don't like they're usually side dishes and/or I can take them out, and stuff like Tofu doesn't have much flavor. But if I want a meal to be nutritious then I have to eat a god damn salmon, ** that **
Huh, most eggplant dishes I know use it as the main ingredient. But I can get this one, unless it's fried, eggplant can be really bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom