• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Nintendo making a 1-2 switch sequel only for it to test atrociously is a Nintendo moment if I ever saw one, lol

Anywhoz, If 1-2 switch can get a sequel does that mean ARMS 2 is still on the cards?

Please? :drsad:
ARMS 2.

The protagonist is now Min Min.

Also Paper Mario is a guest fighter.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Wademan94 Wademan94 s AMA is now up!

if any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Fake. You're a Sonic fan, they don't leave the house.
No no, you see I'm a part time Sonic fan, I actually don't like anything Sonic despite enjoying his media. So I go outside. I get the sexy supermodels. I'm a multimillionare. And what are you Solar Nyan? Stuck in an abusive relationship with SEGA? Constantly upset they never hired that man (who you wish would be your date)? $120000 in debt blowing money on Amy figures not knowing she's one of the stupid friends? Keep your blue rat. I'm moved on in life.

MooMew64

No no, you see I'm a part time Sonic fan, I actually don't like anything Sonic despite enjoying his media. So I go outside. I get the sexy supermodels. I'm a multimillionare. And what are you Solar Nyan? Stuck in an abusive relationship with SEGA? Constantly upset they never hired that man (who you wish would be your date)? $120000 in debt blowing money on Amy figures not knowing she's one of the stupid friends? Keep your blue rat. I'm moved on in life.
he go fast wooooosh and then he funny ball

i like it :035:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Yeah, Most of their current big series are heading towards their finish line. Which is fine and all, but I can imagine some of the suits might be worried. I think Hunter X Hunter is supposed to have 6 new chapters? Maybe it was 4. Either way there's at least a month of new content. I do wonder if switching to a monthly release would be easier on Togashi or not.
He actually tried that once with Level E :yoshi:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm actually super excited for Origins.

It'll be nice to play through S3&K again with all the new enhancements. Just hope the music is intact.
The only thing turning me off from Origins is the price. $40 is insane when the remakes on mobile and the ports of the originals (which are now delisted) combined are less than Origins. Otherwise it looks really solid and 3&K is a plus.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The only thing turning me off from Origins is the price. $40 is insane when the remakes on mobile and the ports of the originals (which are now delisted) combined are less than Origins. Otherwise it looks really solid and 3&K is a plus.
Yeah, I totally get that $40 might be a bit too steep for most people, but I personally think the amount of effort that went into recreating these games rather than just opting for straight emulation somewhat justifies the price, not to mention the various extras.

It'll definitely go on sale for much less at some point and I wouldn't blame anyone for waiting on that, but I'll be buying it to show some support for more stuff like this in the future.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, I totally get that $40 might be a bit too steep for most people, but I personally think the amount of effort that went into recreating these games rather than just opting for straight emulation somewhat justifies the price, not to mention the various extras.

It'll definitely go on sale for much less at some point and I wouldn't blame anyone for waiting on that, but I'll be buying it to show some support for more stuff like this in the future.
I'd definitely would get it if went on sale, the mobile ports are really good and Knuckles in CD is new.

Now if only they had playable Amy.

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

WHY did Sega not say this the first time?

MooMew64

IGN praising a Sonic really does give me pause and wonder if we're gonna get one of the better Sonics in the last decade.

Like, legit, everything I'm hearing from that article makes the game sound baller. IDK why Sega PR isn't leading with this, the first impression they've made was horrid and now it's pretty much too late to course correct it. It's gonna take those who are willing to actually give it a chance to help it now. :drshrug:

That said, it's a Sonic game. It'll sell fine.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Sega has done what Nintendon’t only worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom