• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So do I play Re:COM or not what is going on
I fully support playing Re:CoM, it's how I played CoM back in the day and I loved it.

End of the day, it's up to you, but I love just about nearly everything the game has to offer, personally. The card battle system is fun, the setting is mysterious and atmospheric, and it sets up a lot of cool stuff that makes the next couple of games really satisfying from a plot standpoint. That's just me, though. :drshrug:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The game keeps trying to tell us that Kabu is this really hard trainer to beat but like, Nessa was harder.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

My sanity is leaving me.
Yeah devs Fangame developers don't have
-Time restraints
-Budget restraints
-Corporate Mandates
-Crunch
-Incessant fanbases
Just not have these and you can make good games.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

MooMew64

Yeah devs Fangame developers don't have
-Time restraints
-Budget restraints
-Corporate Mandates
-Crunch
-Incessant fanbases
Just not have these and you can make good games.
Also, shoutouts to all the 3D games that actually finished and got past tech demo/pre-release stages, here's a list:

They never ever get abandoned because the creator gets burnout or realizes "Why am I putting in this much effort for 0 pay". :nifty:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

My sanity is leaving me.
We're going full on Nintendo Hire this Man over a game that looks just like a Nintendo Hire this Man.

Full circle... hire this man

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

My sanity is leaving me.
Why can't you guys do the same for #SonicFrontiers?
...They probably didn't want to. Not having momentum based movement isn't inherently bad or lazy. If adding momentum based physics is this easy, then the team likely just wanted to stick with more consistent speeds, and that's totally okay. They're different styles of gameplay, one isn't better than the other. :skull:

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
...They probably didn't want to. Not having momentum based movement isn't inherently bad or lazy. If adding momentum based physics is this easy, then the team likely just wanted to stick with more consistent speeds, and that's totally okay. Momentum based physics don't automatically trump more consistent speeds or vice versa. :skull:
But the Adventure games had Momentum so Momentum = Good Video Game

Ignoring the fact that those are the only 2 3D sonic games with proper momentum and also had a lot of other things that made those games good

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
But the Adventure games had Momentum so Momentum = Good Video Game

Ignoring the fact that those are the only 2 3D sonic games with proper momentum and also had a lot of other things that made those games good
Not gonna lie, I forgot that the Adventure games were momentum based, haha. Played it a bit on the Xbox 360 years ago, but I gotta finish em'.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Just got back to my apartment from a weekend at my parents'.

Yeah... probably not gonna be there for very long next time. It was ****ing boring and I don't remember a hangout session with my friends that was as bad as yesterday's. I'm gonna be there again tomorrow and next weekend since my workplace is much closer to their house than mine but then I'm gonna go back here as soon as I get out of work

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

My sanity is leaving me.
Woah this guy just... Grabbed an open source engine and reused assets made by others for basic M O M E N T U M? Holy **** that's significantly more impressive than random isolated snippets of a game! What a fantastic game designer, I hope he lets me beta test the next build instead of ugh, not releasing it to the public

MooMew64

Woah this guy just... Grabbed an open source engine and reused assets made by others for basic M O M E N T U M? Holy **** that's significantly more impressive than random isolated snippets of a game! What a fantastic game designer, I hope he lets me beta test the next build instead of ugh, not releasing it to the public
Just shows that the FANS know what WE really WANT.

sEgA's laziness is finally catching up with them. They are INCOMPETENT and LAZY. WE need to RISE UP, FIGHT for our gamer rights, and DEMAND better. We are OWED better, and DESERVE a higher quality game. If you don't RISE UP and VOICE your OBJECTIVE, VALID CRITICISM, then NOTHING will CHANGE.

We NEED a demo AND a delay. They need to hear the VOICES of our TALENTED community that totally OWNS Sonic Team. ALL of Sonic Team needs to be FIRED (sucks to suck, make a better game next time if you want to feed your families, skill issue, cope, seeth, mald), sEgA needs to outsource Sonic to the FANS (we know better!) and only then can we get the game we DESERVE.

It's time to break the SONIC CYCLE, and stand united against this oppression Sega has put on us. I am suffering. I can't sleep, we DO NOT deserve to TAKE THIS anymore! WE NEED to FIGHT BACK against this "SONIC WAS NEVER GOOD" narrative by making him great again! MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD! VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET!!! WE CAN DO THIS, REDDIT!

#DelaySonicFrontiers
#SonicFrontiersDemo
#Fangames
#FireSonicTeam
#NatDex
#GameFreakLied
#FireNomura
#NoMoreMarioMandates
#ReleaseAnimalCrossingEarly
#RemasterTheThousandYearDoor
#SomethingElseIAmProbablyUpsetAboutbutCan'tKeepTrackofAllofThese

Status