• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Cocaine Bear
Super Mario Bros.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
Fast X
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
Meg 2: The Trench
A Quiet Place: Day One

All movies I look forward to next year.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I caught a fifth team member. A stunfisk who i named Diesel.

To add to the British names that's a Thomas the tankengine character i used the name of.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I regret checking out Glee…I am now unable to escape its likability

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I am so angry

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Ngl, I'm getting tired of the current video game discussion trend where fans whine about how they need new game news and as soon they got them, they scream for delays, rinse repeat.
but pls gib demo so I can giv very importand feedback :053: :053::053::053::053:

Just so people know

I am down for constructive criticism

but let’s be real here about how much of what’s going around actually is lol

Noipoi

Howdy!
Some people think Journeys will be Ash's last series as main protagonist. Some people even think the gen 9 series will star his child as the hero.

I don't think that'll happen. But if something like that does happen, here's what I want:

We never see the mom. His kid has traits that could possibly be linked to every girl Ash has been paired with over the last several decades.

The shippers rip each other to shreds, as they battle over which ship is truly canon.

And it'll be ****in hilarious :nifty:

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Some people think Journeys will be Ash's last series as main protagonist. Some people even think the gen 9 series will star his child as the hero.

I don't think that'll happen. But if something like that does happen, here's what I want:

We never see the mom. His kid has traits that could possibly be linked to every girl Ash has been paired with over the last several decades.

The shippers rip each other to shreds, as they battle over which ship is truly canon.

And it'll be ****in hilarious :nifty:
Pokemon Fans when Ash Ketchum becomes a Pokemon Master and is perfectly content with not settling down with any girl for the rest of his life

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom