• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
The most impressive aspect of all of this, is somehow, Forces is still front and center in the conversation and comparisons.

Not 06, not Boom, no, people still wanna use Forces for the negativity train.

Sonic fanbase, it was 5 years ago and it was the most "it exists" game ever made, please, I beg of you, let it go. Please stop pretending it was contender for bottom 3 games of all time.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The most impressive aspect of all of this, is somehow, Forces is still front and center in the conversation and comparisons.

Sonic fanbase, it was 5 years ago and it was the most "it exists" game ever made, please, I beg of you, let it go. Please stop pretending it was contender for bottom 3 games of all time.
Recency bias.

But like, a negative bias.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Ok but Forces had MOMENTUM (rolling down hills made you faster) so it's the greatest game of all time

Noipoi

Howdy!
Idk why y'all are surprised about Forces being brought up when 06 is still being milked to hell 16 years later.
06 was a massive travesty, though.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that it's overhated. In the sense that it's been almost twenty years and people still act like it's the newest Sonic game. But it really was just that huge a flop. It's failure was downright apocalyptical.

Forces was just kinda lame. No reason to bring it up all the time, imo :drshrug:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Wait Game freak is involved with this thing?

Rotom's game comes back?
Magical Taruruto-kun, which was developed by Game Freak, was confirmed to be included. I'd naturally assume they had to ask Shonen Jump as well, but I'd definitely count this as a good sign for Pulseman being potentially included.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Oh yeah, Genesis Mini 2.

Depending on the price and if I can actually find one, I'm game. I love it when we have official emulation support, especially when the ROMS will 100% be able to be dumped. :nifty:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
A Mega Drive Mini 2 sounds like an extremely unexciting idea on paper, but the games that have been revealed so far are actually really fun picks. SEGA CD games being on it is a huge plus too, these rarely ever get any rereleases

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Magical Taruruto-kun, which was developed by Game Freak, was confirmed to be included. I'd naturally assume they had to ask Shonen Jump as well, but I'd definitely count this as a good sign for Pulseman being potentially included.
I hope so, Pulseman is my favorite of the Non-Pokemon Gamefreak titles.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So next batch of Pokémon news is either in the Nintendo direct (likely next week) or it’s the 29th.

Later seems more likely because there is a countdown by region that Pokémon is doing like they did building up to one of sword and shields trailers.

But to explore the region we need to know it’s name, something that a trailer drop on the 29th could do or we get a trailer in the direct that has the region name.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
"The battery isnt swelling. You are fine"
"Ok dad, so whats happening here?"
20220603_200328.jpg

Long story short, im not using this until my new backplate and battery come in

Btw taping it was his idea, not mine

Hes in his 80s if that matters

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So an alternate universe where Universal struck gold with Enix with their new hit game Kingdom Hearts.

Well, I kinda theory crafted what it'd be like, so uh, here goes.
  • Given that KH was made in 2002, I'll keep everything to before then.
  • Since it's an Enix game, Sora will still be there except he has Toriyama's artstyle instead of Nomura's.
  • Donald and Goofy are instead Chilly Willy and Wally Wallrus. King Mickey is instead Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. Jiminy Cricket would instead be Rocky from Rocky and Bullwinkle
  • The worlds would be based on: Land Before Time, Balto, American's Tail, Woody Woodpecker, Antz, Prince of Egypt, and We're Back: A Dinosaur Movie
  • It'd be Dragon Quest x Universal
And yeah

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Browsing Netflix to see if there's anything I'm in the mood for and I just got reccomded a nature docuseries narrated by freaking Barack Obama.

And it actually looks like it might be good too.

What a world we live in.
*Obama Chuckled
“you mean the chaos emeralds National Geographic”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom