• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Kirby.

See, because it's a time trial mode, Meta Knight is gonna speed through the entire game to prove to Kirby he coulda done it better AND faster.

Imagine the humiliation Kirby will have to face.
Antonio Banderas voice: CURSE YOU KIRBY YOU KEEP BEATING MY PB'S BY MILLISECONDS, MERE FRAMES, WE SHALL DUEL WITH THE DEVIL TO SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
To be fair, isn't he still kinda en espanol in Smash? His voice has always sounded similar to the anime to me.
Yeah, his voice in Smash has a light Spanish accent. Kinda makes me wonder why they didn't just go the extra step forward and get his VA from the anime, though, like how they did for the Japanese voice recording of Brawl, haha.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just saw the Bloody Roar TOP 8 and the NA vs EU exhibition for Tekken 7 on Combo Breaker. A lot of cool matches especially from that Nina player!

Also a new Godzilla Mendoza video dropped. It's about Moon Knight. And as someone who liked the 80's run, he makes a good point about the stuff to like and dislike about the show if you enjoyed the character beforehand. I'm not a Moon Knight expert, but that first solo run I REALLY, REALLY liked.

Shroob

Sup?
It's been a while since I've seen such a hilarious act of corporate suicide tbh. NFT tied lore shenanigans lmao
That's honestly only one part of it tbh, which somehow may be one of the least offensive.

They apparently harassed some young animator off Youtube back before they even made games.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So quick question to the KH fans out there: Watch 358/2 before KH2 or play KH2 before 358?

The collection they released lists 358 before KH2, Square reccomends 358 before 2, but the fans say 2 before 358. Which one?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So quick question to the KH fans out there: Watch 358/2 before KH2 or play KH2 before 358?

The collection they released lists 358 before KH2, Square reccomends 358 before 2, but the fans say 2 before 358. Which one?
Play KH2 first.

358 acts as a way to answer specific things that happen in KH2, so it is gonna spoil stuff that happens in KH2.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was introduced to Poppy's from a fellow FNAF fan.

I dunno. I mean I like the idea behind it, but truthfully, I'm not on board.

Shroob

Sup?
It’s 2022 why are we still doing “This children’s show is actually SPOOKY OOKY”?

I thought they’re actually dead theories died out years ago,
How to make easy Youtube money

Step 1: Take popular series
Step 2: Apply "Everyone is dead" theory to it
Step 3: Make up logical leaps as to why it makes sense
Step 4: Discard your sense of self-worth and self-esteem
Step 5: ???
Step 666: Profit

Oh no even the steps are spooky oh god oh ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom