• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Real talk, these designs are all fine except Tsareena. That designer's crushing fetish really leaked through and they probably should have kept it to themselves

Fun fact: despite the feminine design, did you know Roserade can be both male and female? The rest are all 100% female

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
This is terrible.

Hisuian Lilligant is not a third stage evolution.
Real talk, these designs are all fine except Tsareena. That designer's crushing fetish really leaked through and they probably should have kept it to themselves

Fun fact: despite the feminine design, did you know Roserade can be both male and female? The rest are all 100% female
Tbh, Roserade isn't necessarily a feminine design to me. A rose and masquerade influence reminds me more of Tuxedo Mask than anything.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?

Pokemon's been getting more and more Digimon-ish with its feminine designs.

Granted, we started with Jynx.

It literally has

Ya know

Noipoi

Howdy!

They somehow got away with giving an official Pokemon a massive dumpy.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
They somehow got away with giving an official Pokemon a massive dumpy.
The sad thing is that I just can't figure out which mon you're referring to. I'm gonna asusme Lopunny, which goes even deeper when you find out they she was based on plahboy bunnies which no 7 year old kid should be looking at let alone know, but I digress.

Shroob

Sup?
The sad thing is that I just can't figure out which mon you're referring to. I'm gonna asusme Lopunny, which goes even deeper when you find out they she was based on plahboy bunnies which no 7 year old kid should be looking at let alone know, but I digress.
It's cry is a wolf whistle.

They 100% knew what they were doing and greenlit that ****. :nifty:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Bunny suits don't have much connection to Playboy in Japan. Granted, it's just a generic sexy outfit there but a 7 year old could come across them easily through things like manga.

Shroob

Sup?
Keep this man away from the local greenhouse
Talk about sinking your teeth into something am I right? :nifty:
Bunny suits don't have much connection to Playboy in Japan. Granted, it's just a generic sexy outfit there but a 7 year old could come across them easily through things like manga.
Yep. Japan's pretty loose with sex-related stuff. They pretty much mirror us, except for us, it's VIOLENCE.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wait... that's actually what she's based on? haha- :skull:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom