• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Do y'all think Smolive could be a regional pre-evolution to the Budew line? Their silhouettes are very close; I thought it was a regional Budew before its name was shown...

Of course, if it's its own line, that's awesome too (and maybe better), and maybe they could be related?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Morb me once, shame on you.

Morb me twice, shame on me.
poetic
So quick question to the KH fans out there: Watch 358/2 before KH2 or play KH2 before 358?

The collection they released lists 358 before KH2, Square reccomends 358 before 2, but the fans say 2 before 358. Which one?
skip the 358/2 cutscenes if you don’t care to learn about Roxas before playing KH2…but if you don’t wanna get confused over the character then watch those army of cutscenes cause there’s a ****ing lot (and no gameplay)

is it still funny
Morbin Gear Rising

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Real talk though, Morbius coming back from the grave to be rereleased because of memes only for it to bomb even harder is the peak of the joke. Like idk how it can go any further beyond that.
They pour all the money into the sequel and a midnight sons team up.

Only for the sequel to bomb, and Morbius gets replaced in the midnight sons because fans hate him.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Real talk though, Morbius coming back from the grave to be rereleased because of memes only for it to bomb even harder is the peak of the joke. Like idk how it can go any further beyond that.
I think the sinister six will be the greatest team up of all time. You have Tom Hardy Venom (just in time for pride month), Morbius (who will no doubt say the line), a flanderized Vulture, Kraven played by Quicksilver, El Muerto, and one more mystery character teaming up to beat up a guy from another universe that the majority of them have no beef with.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
well…at least he got to have a sort of comeback

Shroob

Sup?
Speaking of Morbius, reminds me that someone mashed the entire ****ing movie into a 15~20 seconds Discord .gif

This meme's insane.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Real talk though, Mcu Sinister Six should have been:

Vulture, Scorpion, Ned Goblin, Mister Negative, Kraven( or Chameleon) Mysterio.

There’s a lot of good ways to set up the new additions in another trilogy. Vulture would have been perfect after No Way Hope, so does Ned.

But this probably won’t happen, and hell whatever sinister six they are making may not even be fighting tom Holland.

The actors want to, but the directors seem to have no ****ing clue who is actually spiderman in their universe. Which implies they will be fighting someone who is not the McU Tom, but Sony will try to trick people into thinking it is.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I started thinking about Persona 4 anime and i remebered when Nanako told him Margaret called Yu "one big man *****", Dojima just cleared his throat and didnt tell her thats bad to say so i assume he also agreed that Yu was a big man *****

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Fairy race:

1654439478389.png

“I’m Fairy Kijimuna. Ya want my power, right? Well, come on! Let's go!”

Alignment: Light-Neutral

Origin: Okinawan mythology. Kijimuna are small wood spirits that lives in banyan trees, also known as bungaya or “large-headed”. They are said to look like child-sized creatures with large heads and red hair covering their body. They are excellent fishermen but only eat one of the eyes of the fish before leaving the rest of it. Even though they may play tricks on people, they can also help them to travel long distances. Kijimuna hate octopi.

Skills: Zan, Poisma, Patra

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Raptor race.

Kijimuna is absolutely adorable and making them look like small, leafy fruit people is a neat way to resemble their hair-covered, large-headed bodies, even if the color is wrong. I didn’t think much about this demon but apparently, they are famous enough to have a good amount of folk tales and even their own festivals. The more you know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom