• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
It seems Mojang is adding 3 new human characters to Minecraft, although their names haven’t been revealed. 1.19’s promo art has one in a red shirt and one in a green shirt (the one in green seems to have a prosthetic arm which I think is cool), and a new teaser for the update trailer has another one in a white shirt with purple hair.

I hope Steve and Alex continue to be the main duo.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It seems Mojang is adding 3 new human characters to Minecraft, although their names haven’t been revealed. 1.19’s promo art has one in a red shirt and one in a green shirt (the one in green seems to have a prosthetic arm which I think is cool), and a new teaser for the update trailer has another one in a white shirt with purple hair.

I hope Steve and Alex continue to be the main duo.
Oh, so they can add reskins but they can't add add all 100 mobs that I want in the game?

Fire Notch.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I thought I was playing super ****ing casually with the sequence breaking in Metroid Dread and yet I still managed to clear it in under four hours. Good stuff.

Guess I'll try my hand at Hard Mode at some point and see if I can unlock the remaining three illustrations.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I finally saw Sonic Movie 2

Yeah, I can see what all the hype was about, it was super fun. A few places felt somehow more shallow compared to the first movie but you can they had a lot of fun making this one. Now I'm really looking forward to the next movie.

I hope Tom and Maddie get to adopt even more of Sonic's friends, I want them to make it a recurring joke

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Yeah, I can see what all the hype was about, it was super fun. A few places felt somehow more shallow compared to the first movie but you can they had a lot of fun making this one. Now I'm really looking forward to the next movie.

I hope Tom and Maddie get to adopt even more of Sonic's friends, I want them to make it a recurring joke
Tom and Maddie on Amy, their 4 mobius baby
" you think we have to many kids?"
* Cream and Rouge show up*
"Nah"

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Can't wait until Tom and Maddie ends up having a newborn daughter name Maria and Sonic and co tries to be the best "big brothers" ever!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Keep her the **** away from Olive Garden guy.
I know why.

Because given her name is Maria, she'd be the key to stopping Shadow and redeeming him! The name alone making him remember the girl he was close to in his past!

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Jim Carrey's done so I guess Stone is the new Eggman?
Picture this.

Doctor Robotik transfers his essence and conciousness into...

Metal Sonic

Which he creates with little left of the chaos emerald powers he had left before losing them.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well that's ine way to introduce Metal.

But Metal is his own entity, so I really wouldn't enjoy that retcon.
If not that then Metal Robotik is probably the next best route then.

Thought it'd just be a new unique different take and just the idea of Robotik now being able to compete with Sonic in a fight physically.

Plus

Zod-Doomsday
King Ghidorah-Mechagodzilla
Dr. Robotik-Metal Sonic

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
My best friend IRL has now watched Promare and loved it:

EhGsBBDWsAAQsta.jpg

Mission accomplished friends wise. Dude is gonna start watching Fate as well.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So we're in agreeance that Amy is gonna show up yeah?

She was pretty important to both SA2 and Shadow's character, it'd be odd if she didn't show up.
Nah man, Tom's and Maddie's daughter Maria will be the key to redeeming Shadow.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How and why would they take a newborn to space?

Tom and Maddie ain't negligent.
I can already imagine as Shadow has Sonic at his mercy, he says his newborn "sisters" name which confuses him and angrily tells him why he said that name before Amy (Ironically enough Lois Lane in the DCEU was played by Amy Adams) comes in and tells him that's his "sister's" name.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Mike is just speaking Zack Synder Sonic into existence.

Which I really hope never happens cause his movies suck ass.
I just want the meme's legacy and torch be passed on is all.

First we had Save Martha with Batman and Superman.

Then Save Mothra with Godzilla and Kong.

This is the next best choice especially given Maria kinda rhymes with those two.

Martha
Mothra
Maria

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom