• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Do not make a hot take about Sonic on Twitter. Worst mistake of MockRock's life.
Sonic fans harassing someone and harassment in general is always a big no no.

That is a bad take combined with a good take so IDK what my point was.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
While sonic fans harassing someone is always a big no no I do think that is a bad take.
Bad take but he is right that you should question the hire ups instead of harassing the devs.

When gamers get mad, they go straight to the devs and the director when they're just ordinary people doing what they were told.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
M MooMew64 Wademan94 Wademan94 Know who paved the way for your favorites.

Shroob

Sup?
Why else do you think they gave DK such a defined butt in the show?

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Bad take but he is right that you should question the hire ups instead of harassing the devs.

When gamers get mad, they go straight to the devs and the director when they're just ordinary people doing what they were told.
I pulled a Gamer on the internet and my brain skipped over the second part of the original take, so I deserve any ensuing clowning.

But yeah I do agree 100% that the higher ups who should be questioned.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
close, but i can go even further back than that

boom. thank you Ironmouse of VShojo for that tidbit

cashregister9

Smash Hero
If you really stretch the definition and I mean REALLY Stretch the definition.

isn't all animation voice acting just Vtubing?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
M MooMew64 you work with battries, right? What is the best way to soften up the glue on the bottom of the battery? I know some reccomend heat, some alcohol, i do have both. Which should I use first?
Oh, I should clarify that I haven't worked with removing them: The place I work for gets them in recycling, and I'd sort them out whenever I was working in that specific area.

My brother would probably be able to tell you, though, so lemme go ask him and I'll try to get back to you ASAP with what he says.

MooMew64

Man, the batterys adhesive is stubborn, bruhView attachment 354117
Just spoke with him and my brother said to use alcohol and 100% not to use heat given it's a lithium ion battery.

He also said the iFixit guide should talk about it but I think you said you were already following that. Hope this helps!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Wouldn't be surprised if the N64 Switch Online service gets it too, considering Nintendo requested Germany to unban that game last year.

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler

Wouldn't be surprised if the N64 Switch Online service gets it too, considering Nintendo requested Germany to unban that game last year.
That would have been a awesome E3 announcement if both Microsoft and Nintendo announced that they would be on both platforms

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Just spoke with him and my brother said to use alcohol and 100% not to use heat given it's a lithium ion battery.

He also said the iFixit guide should talk about it but I think you said you were already following that. Hope this helps!
Man, this alcohol is gonna take a while, isnt it lol and yep, im following it, succrssfully made it all the way to the battery who im fighting rn. The most alcohol i have is rubbing alcohol, is that good because ive read it is

MooMew64

Man, this alcohol is gonna take a while, isnt it lol and yep, im following it, succrssfully made it all the way to the battery who im fighting rn. The most alcohol i have is rubbing alcohol, is that good because ive read it is
Yeah, I mentioned you said rubbing alcohol specifically and he said to go for that.

Batteries are notorious for being the absolutely worst thing to replace, unfortunately. They're always a pain.:drsad:

Last edited:

MooMew64

Oh yeah, speaking of the Steam Deck TheMightyP TheMightyP

FFVII Remake works on it. Gonna see how it performs in a minute. :nifty:

KH3 apparently does too but it's a pain in the neck to get it to work, might no work on it super soon. Sonic Colors Ultimate was unfortunately borked and will probably remain as much until someone with more Linux experience with me finds the magic combo that gets it working or I repurchase it on Steam. :202:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom