• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
New Crash game eh?

Too bad it'll be XBox exclusive for those who don't have the console.
Nah, Phill Spencer isn’t an idiot, he knows easy money when he sees it.

They aren’t going to stay exclusives, especially when they are tight with each big company out there.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
one of these is not like the others

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly I think we'll get it next week if we get one at all, Nintendo usually announces these onces a week in advance rafher than a day
True, but without an E3 it might just be marketed like a regular direct.
Playing through Pokemon Unbound again. Man, I must of missed an update, cause this game is way different now.
Yes, they rewrote most of the story and fixed basically fixing up everything, adding new music a better and not really cringe story, sprites for all the characters that were new, and a lot of neat features like a new game plus. Definitely one of the best rom hacks right now.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Yes, they rewrote most of the story and fixed basically fixing up everything, adding new music a better and not really cringe story, sprites for all the characters that were new, and a lot of neat features like a new game plus. Definitely one of the best rom hacks right now.
I was worried about having to start a new save but that sounds like it's worth it.

Reactions: Z25

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
On the topic of Sonic

I think the funniest thing about all of this is that it is nearly word for word a repeat of the 2019 SwSh drama.

Like, the way they're behaving and all of the exact things they're mad about are the same:

• Environments
  • Animations
  • Developers
  • Yelling for a delay
  • Posting Unity footage and claiming fans do better
  • Getting funny hashtags trending

It's literally the same dang script, and it's hilarious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom