• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So Lamperouge Lamperouge , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy and other nerds....................look what I bought today.

What I got.jpg

Pretty much a mat for my gaming set up (may or may not be its intended use) but it was cheap and DITF themed. Already looks great where it is.

Didn't get Hololive keychains which I might go on the lookout for.

Just shows that the FANS know what WE really WANT.

sEgA's laziness is finally catching up with them. They are INCOMPETENT and LAZY. WE need to RISE UP, FIGHT for our gamer rights, and DEMAND better. We are OWED better, and DESERVE a higher quality game. If you don't RISE UP and VOICE your OBJECTIVE, VALID CRITICISM, then NOTHING will CHANGE.

We NEED a demo AND a delay. They need to hear the VOICES of our TALENTED community that totally OWNS Sonic Team. ALL of Sonic Team needs to be FIRED (sucks to suck, make a better game next time if you want to feed your families, skill issue, cope, seeth, mald), sEgA needs to outsource Sonic to the FANS (we know better!) and only then can we get the game we DESERVE.

It's time to break the SONIC CYCLE, and stand united against this oppression Sega has put on us. I am suffering. I can't sleep, we DO NOT deserve to TAKE THIS anymore! WE NEED to FIGHT BACK against this "SONIC WAS NEVER GOOD" narrative by making him great again! MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD! VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET!!! WE CAN DO THIS, REDDIT!

#DelaySonicFrontiers
#SonicFrontiersDemo
#Fangames
#FireSonicTeam
#NatDex
#GameFreakLied
#FireNomura
#NoMoreMarioMandates
#ReleaseAnimalCrossingEarly
#RemasterTheThousandYearDoor
#SomethingElseIAmProbablyUpsetAboutbutCan'tKeepTrackofAllofThese

"I'm gonna build a new Sonic game Jack! There's no saving Sonic Frontiers -- we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. Burn it down! And from the ashes, a new Sonic game will be born. Evolved, but untamed!
**** this green open **** and reused assets! **** this potential new Sonic Boom level of trash! We need something at the level of Sonic Mania again! We know what we want!"

Twitter Sonic fanbase be like.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
"I'm gonna build a new Sonic game Jack! There's no saving Sonic Frontiers -- we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. Burn it down! And from the ashes, a new Sonic game will be born. Evolved, but untamed!
** this green open ** and reused assets! **** this potential new Sonic Boom level of trash! We need something at the level of Sonic Mania again! We know what we want!"

Twitter Sonic fanbase be like.
Nah, not just Twitter.

This just is most Sonic discourse for the last...

Uh...

Huh

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
About Sonic fans…

Yeah, they are pretty much jumping the gun over Sonic Frontiers for silly reasons. As others have pointed out, making fan games is not the same as making official games. What that guy did probably is not going to compare to what official game developers normally go through.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Fortnite Events are always sick and this one was no exception.

Darth Vader is coming to the game, Geno is the main villain and the music kicked ass

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Chain of memories wasn’t that bad. If it comes to NSO, I’ll play it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Welp, decided to try a bit of anime dubbing practice by dubbing a scene with Yuri from the latest Spy x Family episode!
Noipoi Noipoi M MooMew64 Pokelego999 Pokelego999 TheMightyP TheMightyP (You're watching Spy x Family if I recall correctly, Mighty, hshs)

MooMew64

The amount of anime music and VGM on Spotify officially now is incredible.

...And really cements that yes, Nintendo are the weird ones here.

Welp, decided to try a bit of anime dubbing practice by dubbing a scene with Yuri from the latest Spy x Family episode!
Noipoi Noipoi M MooMew64 Pokelego999 Pokelego999 TheMightyP TheMightyP (You're watching Spy x Family if I recall correctly, Mighty, hshs)
If it's from this week's episode, I'll have to check it out after I watch it with my bros this evening. :nifty:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
If it's from this week's episode, I'll have to check it out after I watch it with my bros this evening. :nifty:
You are in for one of the funniest Anya moments so far.

That's all I'm saying.

Oh come on this thread was ****ting on CoM for a couple posts and I say that CoM isn't that good and suddenly I'm the villian.

Wow ok I see how it is.
I don't see it as a bad game.

I just want them to pixel remake the GBA game.

MooMew64

Ok but if the mode if called Meta Knight's Revenge, then who the hell is Meta Knight getting revenge on?
Kirby.

See, because it's a time trial mode, Meta Knight is gonna speed through the entire game to prove to Kirby he coulda done it better AND faster.

Imagine the humiliation Kirby will have to face.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom