• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
What are you all hoping for the PlayStation direct?

Im assuming whatever’s here is what was going to be shown at E3 anyway, so there should be some actual big Things here. Hoping to see more spiderman and maybe the Wolverine game.

Also if multiversus dropped some new trailers that be pretty cool to but I don’t expect it.
FFXVI and God of War.

Right now my only reasons to stick to PlayStation.

Reactions: Z25

Noipoi

Howdy!
What are you all hoping for the PlayStation direct?

Im assuming whatever’s here is what was going to be shown at E3 anyway, so there should be some actual big Things here. Hoping to see more spiderman and maybe the Wolverine game.

Also if multiversus dropped some new trailers that be pretty cool to but I don’t expect it.
Crash Spyrocoot the Rapper & Daxter & Clank Cooper Gear Solid.

Reactions: Z25

BIG D Was Taken

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BIGD#791
I’m tired of Morbin. Last time I got sleep was 5 days ago but I just can’t stop morbin, my family and friends are worried because they don’t understand that I am not doing this for entertainment or to fill a sickening addiction, this is an obligation. I think so I am and so I morb. My eyes are bloodshot knees weak arms are heavy there’s dmt on my sweater already. Everywhere that I look all that I can see is morbin, everything reminds me of it and my duty. I am fine with being an unsung hero, I do not care about people remembering me, my soul will live on to morb. The only reason I would stop watching Morbius is when Morbius 2 comes out. I’ve had to sell my children off in some unseen country to afford this number of tickets. The staff has gone through their stages of grief, they are no longer in denial of my goals or bargaining to make me look at my parents in the eyes, they have accepted and seen my will of fire. I will soon transcend death. If I go to hell I will revolutionise it and create heaven 2 to welcome my fellow martyr morbers, right under the nose of GOD.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
FFXVI trailer boys.

Looks amazing!

Outside of that..................................eh. State of Play's presenting never does have the same click as Nintendo Direct's.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Street Fighter 6 Looks cool.

Ryu's still dope, Chun's new look is cool too. And the new guy using a mix of Capoeira and Drunken Fist is also neat. Some girl named Kimberly is probably gonna be playable and it seems like Damnd from Final Fight might be playable.
That trailer felt like it couldn't decide if it wanted to be for SF6 or a new Final Fight.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Post PlayStation State of Play

Holy cow I need a PS5, that was a great showcase

Spiderman PC
RE4 is nice
SF6 GOES HARD, WE CAN WALK AROUND AND DO STUFF
FF16's MUSIC GOT ME HOOKED AND BRO THE CHARACTERS ARE AWESOME

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Street fighter and resident evil looked pretty good. It’s also nice for those they didn’t get to try spider man to play it on Pc now. Definitely worth picking up!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Street Fighter 6 looks pretty damn good. Like the artstyle, looks like SFIV on steroids. Chun still looks as fine as ever, really like the new look on her, the white really compliments her.

The new FF looks damn good too, would cop if I had a PS5. Which I'll probs get for KH4.

Also, RE4 really will never die. A true battle between it and Skyrim.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Street Fighter 6 Looks cool.

Ryu's still dope, Chun's new look is cool too. And the new guy using a mix of Capoeira and Drunken Fist is also neat. Some girl named Kimberly is probably gonna be playable and it seems like Damnd from Final Fight might be playable.
Adding to that, there is also a girl wearing headphones fighting against Chun-Li shown within the trailer in which I suspect that could be a grown up Li-Fen.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm just happy to see another Street Fighter game with some actual personality.

The aesthetic is ****ing sick.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm just happy to see another Street Fighter game with some actual personality.

The aesthetic is ****ing sick.
Capcom Fighting Games been released ore are still in a slump lately, so hopefully SF6 brings them out.

There's an actual artstyle this time so that's a plis over SFV and Chun actually looks good this time so that's already a plus over MVCI.

No hopefilly the rest of the gake delivers and is actually complete this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom