• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
ASTERIA TIME ONCE AGAIN, FELLAS.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Wademan94 Wademan94 Noipoi Noipoi MooMew64 MooMew64 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Pokelego999 Pokelego999

This is the theme of Abel's Forest, a pretty prominent location in these comics. While most view the forest as some scary, monster-ridden place, it means something a bit more complicated to Abel. To reflect this, we went for a tone that's leaning on somber and nostalgic. It was pretty heavily inspired by the OneShot OST!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Curious how these Morbius memes became a thing?

Did they come from expectations that it would be a bad movie but people decided for the fun of it to pretend it was a phenomenal movie?

Shroob

Sup?
Curious how these Morbius memes became a thing?

Did they come from expectations that it would be a bad movie but people decided for the fun of it to pretend it was a phenomenal movie?
Who's pretending?

Morbius saved my soul, cured my gout, and delivered wealth untold upon my family. It's the greatest movie of all time that blesses the faithful. It's right up there with Citizen Kane and Schindler's List for alltime greats.

:nifty:

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
CAN'T FRET OVER EVERY POKEMON
"I played College League you know!"
"At some cushy Kalos league school"
"Try a Galarian University! Could have been Leon if I hadn't joined Lt. Surge! I'm not one of those Johtoain pansies! I could break Giovanni in two... with my bare hands! Don't **** with the professor!"

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Street Fighter is taking inspiration from Smash now
Smash putting everybody in they place now
YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FINALLY

i am excite :nifty:
Sony really said “please all our Spider-Man fans right the **** now” by giving PC gamer the best superhero games of all time right after putting the cinematic Morbius back in theaters
Chun-Li's new outfit is pretty.
k but…did Ryu finally shower?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Honestly, yeah I kinda have the same feelings. Which isn't something I can say with a lot of Arlo videos, haha. Game looks cool (Even if I'm still a bit cautious) though I think the game seemingly lacking content or substance is more-so the trailer's fault than the game's.
I'll watch the vid tomorrow and see if I agree with him too or not, but I can agree with the sentiment that I think the game is gonna be fine, this was just a bad trailer.

Nyuk nyuk! It is good that he likes the game, for now.
He's actually not as picky as the memes say he is, he just has very specific tastes and this game is more than likely going to appeal to them and he will probably enjoy it because of that, lol.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'll watch the vid tomorrow and see if I agree with him too or not, but I can agree with the sentiment that I think the game is gonna be fine, this was just a bad trailer.

He's actually not as picky as the memes say he is, he just has very specific tastes and this game is more than likely going to appeal to them and he will probably enjoy it because of that, lol.
Um, appeal to who? Who's "Them"?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Honestly, yeah I kinda have the same feelings. Which isn't something I can say with a lot of Arlo videos, haha. Game looks cool (Even if I'm still a bit cautious) though I think the game seemingly lacking content or substance is more-so the trailer's fault than the game's.
It at least look more fun than games like Forces and Colors.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
They added sentai inspired skins to Fortnite

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I cannot escape tokusatsu

It also bothers me that I can't tell if each pose is a direct reference or not

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Chun Li's ass distracted gamers on what's truly important. Just like how society looks at short term lust and forgets about the bigger picture.

Sigma grindset tip #55: Ass may be big, but missing the bigger picture is more ass. Eyes on the prize kings.
the ass of Chun-Li…or the ass of Cammy…or or the ass of Laura?

everybody knows that the real ass that should distract us all goes to either
4013A531-17A6-4DC9-B9E3-A68A87BF9426.jpg
or
955FDC45-B3C3-48A1-AEFA-A7EAB4269E86.jpeg

toonito

Smash Ace
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom