• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Okay for some reason I thought SatAM was the meme one and was about to throw hands.

Furry community rejoices as Sally returns.
I showed that here myself late yesterday. It is nice to see that there is a fan continuation of the old show.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
ermaggursh
While some are responding to this by saying they're going to leave Twitter, i instead will become much more active on it. I believe that my posts are so bad I will single-handedly lower the value of the site so much that Elon Musk will have no choice but to sell.

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
All of my Sonic Underground knowledge comes from Tamers12345 and he would ironically destroy me if I said that to him.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Tbh Nothing's gonna change except for maybe Trump coming back but I don't like Elon nor his sha boing boing riding fans so therefore I don't like this buyout.

Thouhh I wondee how long his free speech promise will last...

I'd give it a a week at most before he goes off the rails

Last edited:

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
Twitter is such a ****heap that it can literally only get better. Any change can only be an improvement regardless of how many people, who probably don't even know why they hate Elon Musk, want to screech otherwise about it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Tbh Nothing's gonna change except for maybe Trump coming back but I don't like Elon nor his sha boing boing riding fans so therefore I don't like this buyout.

Thouhh I wondee how long his free speech promise will last...

I'd give it a a week at most before he goes off the rails
Musk: "I hate this censorship, we need free speech on twitter, free to post what we want!"

Twitter:
IMG_20220425_215541.jpg

Musk: "No not like that"

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sometimes I think about how immigrants, the lifeblood of America, aren't allowed to run for president, and how that might not be a good thing. Then I remember that Elon Musk is an immigrant, would totally run for president if he could, and even has a chance of winning. Maybe it's for the best.
Muskrats can't run for president anyway, no matter how elongated they are.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
idk about y’all, but I’m staying on Twitter. I need quick news and funny responses

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
To be honest Twitter was already making questionable decisions, idk if it’s gonna get worse or not. From what I’ve seen of Elon Musk, I don’t hate the dude, but he does seem like not the greatest person and I wouldn’t trust him personally. Not enough to make me stop using Twitter though.

At least he doesn’t like NFTs iirc. Maybe he’ll get rid of the hexagons :>

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Twitter can't go away.

Tumblr got rid of NSFW content, and caused a mass exodus of users to Twitter. The Twitter crazies and the Tumblr crazies mixed, resulting in the super Twitter crazies we have today.

So if Twitter goes under, wherever those people go, it's gonna get even more nuts.
At the same time, tumblr users managed to tank the absolute **** out of tumblr's value as a brand, have that strike again to make the rat lose more money that he doesn't deserve

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Twitter can't go away.

Tumblr got rid of NSFW content, and caused a mass exodus of users to Twitter. The Twitter crazies and the Tumblr crazies mixed, resulting in the super Twitter crazies we have today.

So if Twitter goes under, wherever those people go, it's gonna get even more nuts.
2023 MySpace
E2wCF6sXMAMM5bI.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom