• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Twitter can't go away.

Tumblr got rid of NSFW content, and caused a mass exodus of users to Twitter. The Twitter crazies and the Tumblr crazies mixed, resulting in the super Twitter crazies we have today.

So if Twitter goes under, wherever those people go, it's gonna get even more nuts.
miiverse 2. the users are twice as old and half as smart

Shroob

Sup?
I still remember when ResetEra got mad that Min Min was picked over Twintelle.

Yeah, it sucks that Smash doesn't have a dedicated PoC in it, but like, I really don't think that makes the devs, like, racist or anything like y'all are saying.... and then people were outright being banned for saying they just liked Min Min because the mods have free reign over who lives and dies, and yeah...

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Smashboards calling other social media sites garbage
EWo8bZdXYAEWFHJ.jpg

Yeah, it sucks that Smash doesn't have a dedicated PoC in it, but like, I really don't think that makes the devs, like, racist or anything like y'all are saying.... and then people were outright being banned for saying they just liked Min Min because the mods have free reign over who lives and dies, and yeah...
Min Min was just a mistake regardless who tf played her and thought, "yeah, I'm having tons of fun!"

They made up with no Twintelle with the black icon known as Minecraft Steve

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Resetera’s mods are friggin tyrants, dude. Take an itty bitty step out of line and your banned for life.

And whatever counts as out of line depends on whatever they’re feeling that day.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Twitter has already had years worth of rampant harassment issues, so Musk buying it out doesn't exactly make it any worse off.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Gonna be honest, I am terrible at fighting games.

Which is why I bought Phantom Breaker Omnia the other day to try and get better at fighting games.

Favorite characters are Mikoto and Tokiya. The former has a decent air game and a fun music theme, while the later shoots lightning using his longsword.

Also every character has a tragic backstory. Because why not?

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
Resetera’s mods are friggin tyrants, dude. Take an itty bitty step out of line and your banned for life.

And whatever counts as out of line depends on whatever they’re feeling that day.
*banned (duration pending), mod-whining, concern trolling in a serious topic, account in junior phase

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Now's your chance

Now's your chance

Now's your chance

Now's your chance

Now's your chance

Now's your chance to be a be a be a be a [BIG SHOT]

please mike answer the phone. i can't explain until you're all alone.

pull the strings and make them ring, until your heart starts breaking up!

i think he's coming for me, answer the phone. i can't explain until you're all alone.

pull the strings and!-- pull the strings and!-- TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE REALLY SELLING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom