• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
In other news, I started watching Craig of the Creek.

It's been a hot minute since I've checked out a Cartoon Network original and I'm really enjoying it so far. It gives me an "Ed, Edd n Eddy meets Steven Universe" vibe.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I watched the first 2 episodes of Spy x Family and goddamn, it's been a while since I've seen an anime this good, I really get the hype for it, especially with how refreshing to not have a sexualized child which is disturbingly rare these days
Sorta on the same note but JJK does pretty well with that.

Well, I guess they're not little children but still

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hey, I remember this guy from high school history class

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Wargod race:

1650465513630.png

“I’m Wargod Salah ad-Din. By my hand who holds this sword, no harm shall come to you in battle.”

Alignment: Lawful-Neutral

Origin: Islamic history. Salah ad-Din was a Sunni Muslim Kurd and the founder of the Ayyubid dynasty, becoming the first sultan of both Egypt and Syria in the process. He led the military campaign against the Crusader states and gained control of the city of Jerusalem. He was respected by both his subjects and his enemies regardless of religion due to his chivalry and generosity, the latter best exemplified by how he donated most of his wealth before his death.

Skills: Mortal Jihad, Brave Blade, Matarukaja, Critical Aura

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Kunitsu race.

Soul Hackers is the only MegaTen game that featured this demon and I think it’s a shame. Salah ad-Din (or Saladin) has one of the coolest designs in the series, without even needing anything other than some surprisingly historically accurate fancy clothes. I’m normally neutral on historical figures as recruitable demons but I think he adds some nice diversity to the roster. A neat touch reflecting his talent as a governing official is the scroll in his hand, a fine contrast to the suspiciously katana-looking sword in his other hand.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
In the screenshot provided for Pokémon Xenoverse pass 4, it confirms that it will include Aerodactyl and the Shinx line.

Now will we get a Xenoverse Direct out of this?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What if SEGA didn't made new Jet Set Radio or Crazy Taxi, but a new Platform Fighter that would compete with Multiversus?

Thoughts anyone?
I mean. Pepole have been dying for a new JSR. A sega fighter is a cool idea but I'd rather they didn't just jump in on a hot trend and actually made some new games with their ips. I don't see why it would need to be "instead of" though.

Also I kind of want a new Virtua Fighter

Last edited by a moderator:

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
at this point it feels like I change PFPs like every other day

low key I have a commissioning addiction at this point like maybe an 1/8 of my income goes to commissioning artists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom