• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
bruh the ****

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Do you like... not hear the words you are saying?
When you go around breaking into houses stealing stuff, threatening to kill people as well as physically assault them.

Then yes, you clearly need to be put away somewhere until getting the help you need.

This is the case with Ezra Miller. How he hasn't remained in jail or Warner Bros. giving him the boot is beyond me...

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
bruh the ****
you know, while their casting was controversial at first, I think Miller really embodies the spirit of Barry Allen. Namely, they seem to be killing their career faster than the speed of light.

jokes aside, I really hope Miller gets help. I know someone who has pretty bad anger issues, and these incidents seem somewhat congruent with that person when they're having a really bad problem with it. These actions aren't good, but I don't know if throwing them in jail is the best idea. They definitely need medication or a therapist, probably both.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
you know, while their casting was controversial at first, I think Miller really embodies the spirit of Barry Allen. Namely, they seem to be killing their career faster than the speed of light.

jokes aside, I really hope Miller gets help. I know someone who has pretty bad anger issues, and these incidents seem somewhat congruent with that person when they're having a really bad problem with it. These actions aren't good, but I don't know if throwing them in jail is the best idea. They definitely need medication or a therapist, probably both.
Jail, especially an American jail is just gonna make **** worse. With that said, they have assaulted people from mental breakdowns, they have drew blood from innocents, so there is a possibility prison time is on the table. Or worse, a psych ward which is possibly the worst place you can go.

I agree though, what they need is help, because if violent mental breakdowns is a common occurence then there's something underlying and serious going on in their mind.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

it’s kinda depressing how badly the JL cast has either been treated or how far down the rabbit hole they’ve all gone.

Fisher got banned for having valid complaints about Wheddon and Geoff Johns
Cavill randomly gets dropped for no reason
Afleck soon to be replaced and lost motivation to be Batman again during the Josstice League era…and during a dark time in his life…
Miller…we don’t need to touch upon
Gadot had to deal with sexist actions and comments from Wheddon, and I guess WW84 not being good (will have to give it a rewatch for my own opinion tbh)

Mamoa really is the only one to not have to deal with problems that we publicly know of (tho we know he’s in support of Ray Fisher at least)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
it’s kinda depressing how badly the JL cast has either been treated or how far down the rabbit hole they’ve all gone.

Fisher got banned for having valid complaints about Wheddon and Geoff Johns
Cavill randomly gets dropped for no reason
Afleck soon to be replaced and lost motivation to be Batman again during the Josstice League era…and during a dark time in his life…
Miller…we don’t need to touch upon
Gadot had to deal with sexist actions and comments from Wheddon, and I guess WW84 not being good (will have to give it a rewatch for my own opinion tbh)

Mamoa really is the only one to not have to deal with problems that we publicly know of (tho we know he’s in support of Ray Fisher at least)
Didn't Gal say/do some sus **** or am I going crazy?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I've been messing around with the final DLC pack of Robot wars.

I can't get over how one of the original characters added in this was from a game where they teamed up with Megaman and the Power rangers.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Imagine using NSO to play Pokemon gen 1.

Via the built in Gameboy emulator in Pokemon stadium.
Would actually be kind of worth it since you can play at double and triple speeds (4x speed for Gen I games in Stadium 2).

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
278646941_1636593706695904_2841187806461032775_n.jpg

I just noticed that they went and updated the home menu icon for this game so include a couple of the DLC series they added.
That's a cute touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom