• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Then why did you mention the PS5? Xenoblade will always only be available on a Nintendo console.
Because it's true, I am saving money for a PS5, It is really expensive and as such I can't buy any Switch or PS4 games or other stuff such as LEGO sets until I get It.

That's why I also said that I'm gonna save XC3 for my Christmas stuff, because by then I will hopefully have a PS5.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
And with this, elementals are complete

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Element race:

1650378643892.png

“I’m Element Undine. We can never be together but I suppose this moment alone suffices.”

Alignment: Neutral-Neutral

Origin: Occult mythology. A female water elemental originating from Paracelsus’s writings. They are inspired by Greek nymphs and are usually found in forest pools and waterfalls. Undines are known for their beautiful singing voice and sometimes include mermaids and other feminine water spirits. An undine doesn’t possess a soul but marrying a human can grant her one at the cost of a drastically reduced lifespan.

Skills: Bufu, Ice Block, Makajam

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Wargod race.

Undine is notable for actually appearing in 3D models say, unlike Gnome or Salamander by being a model swap of Cybele and Alraune. While she doesn’t have the most interesting look, I really dig her pose and composition of the water around her body, as well as the way her body turns into water. Interestingly, undine has been a part of the series a lot longer than her more well-known counterparts, mermaids and nymphs.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team

This is so beautiful. I'm ready for another masterpiece of a soundtrack. I'm totally going to pre order the special edition. Monolith Soft being chads by pushing the release date forward, and showing off a new trailer, info and gameplay in the same day.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Aside from maybe Insomniac, Monolith Soft has to be be the most efficient game studio in the business. Since 2015, they've released three massive games, a DLC that might as well be its own game, a high quality remake of their first game, and provided assistance to a ton of Nintendo's other games. If this is the end result, Nintendo might want to look into purchasing a few more studios.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
1650387367445.png

1. Xenoblade 3 looks godly and oh damn one shot of that trailer has got me super excited. Bro since its coming out in July. Sooner means Nintendo probably has something between this and Pokemon coming out. Hopefully that Mario Odyssey 2 rumour.

2. Lamperouge Lamperouge drop Shikimori and pick up this for a seasonal:

1650388025511.png

It is the most hipster/pseudo-isekai show I've watched. Clearly this was a product of a manga creator's trip at a night out and a few drinks.

Lamperouge when we get a Pokemon direct in July that cuts off all Xenoblade discussion
View attachment 350704
If you jinx that I'm blaming you for all of SB's problems for the next month after.

You will cause pain in our souls bro.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
But wait

If Xeno July

When Squids?
Seen some theories that XC3 got pushed up because Splatoon 3 was delayed, but tbh I'm more of a subscriber to the idea that XC3 was originally on a slowed pandemic timeline and then things progressed smoother than expected.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Is there a phenomenon where YouTube starts playing and video while you are searching for another one you put your brain freezes and you forget what you were doing?
because that just happened with me when my video started playing the Japanese dub of Shrek and I forgot what I was even doing

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Is there a phenomenon where YouTube starts playing and video while you are searching for another one you put your brain freezes and you forget what you were doing?
because that just happened with me when my video started playing the Japanese dub of Shrek and I forgot what I was even doing
apparently youtube made autoplay mandatory now so whenever I leave my computer on and then leave the room somehow I find it managed to completely shift away from the original video topic

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.jpg

The one shot of this trailer that blows my mind the most.

Time has stopped and young Noah is looking at the sky.

This is probably the worlds beginning to merge.

And still, really want to know what the hell is gonna happen about Pyra/Mythra since hopefully they are in the game somehow.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The true Nintendo announcement for today

D

Deleted member

Hey everyone, hoping ya'll have had a good day.

Been feeling kinda bad about the missunderstanding from earlier today I had at this thread with Hydreigonfan01 Hydreigonfan01 and SneakyLink SneakyLink , so I took some time of my day out to relax my mind and think of the proper way I felt I could handle this. So here It comes.

First, I wanna apologize to SneakyLink if they ever felt I wasn't taking them seriously. Rest assure that I did as I saw the trailer on my YouTube feed way before the post. All I wanted to say at that moment was that I had a limited budget due to my PS5 plans which denied me from considering the idea of picking XC3 at launch sadly (due to the amount of money I need to save up for the former). Hopefully that is more clear now.

And to Hydreigonfan, I also want to apologize to for causing all that small number and not handling It in the most proper way. Hopefully this doesn't affect the way you perceive me and we can still get along.

That's all for the most part, had a good day besides that whole thing. Hopefully It is solved now.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Embiggen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom