• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Shadow's been an interesting character over the years but he's never been my top favorite. At best he's been #2.

For a while, Sonic was best. Then, Eggman briefly. Now, it's Tails and will probably always be Tails.

Espio got REALLY close to #1 in high school though.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Sonic, Eggman, Amy, Cream, Gamma, Tikal and Shadow. Those are my top favs.

TBH most, if not all of ‘em are good, but those are just the ones that I generally have the fondest memories of and enjoy the most across the series.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Huh wait, I think I may remember you lol.

Small world... or Miiverse was just that place
It's possible - I was pretty active in the Wii Fit/NSLU communities, which seems to be where you were most active (from the posts you've shared). Your mii also seems somewhat familiar, but I don't remember much more than that.

also, i had two alternate miiverse accounts. one was made when i was a bit older, so there are less weird posts (bordering on unironically funny)...
1650336085280.png

and there's one from when i was even younger which is bat**** insane
1650335981955.png

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The only one I can think of is Paper Jam, but that's just from a story perspective. And its completely wasted potential. I know nothing about it gameplay wise.
Yep, that's the one. I guess technically speaking Paper Jam was the more structurally sound game but Sticker Star was genuinely more entertaining than Paper Jam. And I'd rather have entertaining and bad than boring and... ok.
Where are you guys finding your old posts? Did you have them already saved?
Archiverse.

Trust me I did NOT want my posts downloaded from that site, but someone already did the work anyways

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
TheMightyP TheMightyP You've conditioned me; whenever I see parenthesis at the end of a post, I just think of it being ironic and/or a meme instead of something serious, even if I know it is.
In other news, The Pokémon Company has acquired Millennium Print Group (suddenly they want paper).
Knowing me my Miiverse account was something super generic like "Noah123" so I doubt I'd be able to find anything even if I wanted to, lol.
All my miiverse stuff is lost in time. I dont even remeber my ****

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Catherine and Shamir…a mighty and beautiful couple of besties

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just realized Claude actually did need Byleth after all…
Edelgard needs her to stay human and feel compassion
Dimitri needs her to not become a sexy deranged killing machine…but to instead be a sexy stable leader who kills when needed
Rhea needs her to be rescued and to not die
Claude needs her to approve of the best of memes, strengthen the power of friendship, and to put an end to all of racism across the multilands

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
None of you will never get to see my old miiverse posts.

I'm taking that garbage with me to the grave.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
There is pain from having a dream.

Then there is a really specific "you'll never get in this life, **** you" pain of a dream.

1c7HCjT.png

Had a cool dream where I was climbing up really cool looking coloured mountains and one of my favourite characters of all time was in it (you guys could be right of who it is).

Then I was woken up by my sibling at 5am and I need to go to work.

Life is fun /s.

D

Deleted member

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is the new NSO trial game for this week in Spain at least

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo may find this interesting, as I remember them really loving the game.
LETS ****ING GOOO
DVktGMPUQAA89bc.jpg

i mean
Yeah I really love the game

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Thor: Love and Thunder theory.

Regarding my idea with the Olympians and Zeus turning out to be the bad guys.

Sometimes MCU likes to swerve casting too. I can't think of a time Russel Crowe played a villain. I just can't see why they'd bring Olympians in now when the Asgardians are virtually the same thing. Perhaps Gorr is after the Olympians as revenge for the fact that the Greek Gods are some of the dickish ever, and Zeus tricks Thor and crew into helping him by taking up a sorta "adoptive" father role and taking advantage of Thor's lack of a family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom