• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I got back to a playthrough of Yellow I started some time ago.

Got through the last 2 Gym Battles and made it to the Indigo Plateau.

My team is:
Pikachu
Blastoise
Snorlax
Gengar
Primeape
Farfecth'd

This team also helped beat the Mahogany Gym in Stadium 2.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Knew I shouldn’t have told those orphans to go to Disney Channel dot com, knowing full well they couldn’t get a parent’s permission…
Yeah, and as a Disney Channel's strongest employee, I had to get rid of them for violating the laws of the Mouse. Look at what you done.

Thankfully that job was easy. Who was gonna stop me? Their parents?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Happy Early Weed Day. Forgot to post this here, but it's the First half of the weapon alts for the Mega Man X 2nd Armor/Giga Armor drawing I had done.

Speed Burner, Sonic Slicer, Magnetic Mine and Spin Wheel.

Also, XBC3 might be the only JRPG who's release date got pushed forward.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
if Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones gets out on the Switch…I can finally redeem myself for badly failing my 1st ever Fire Emblem game

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Bruh,

Stadium 2 really just said to me:
Your opponent will not hurt itself in confusion
Will dodge any attempts to put it to sleep
Get a critical hit more often than not
Freeze your ass
Never miss

Edit: Again, opponent got nothing but critical hits or froze my Pokemon.

Last edited:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
if Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones gets out on the Switch…I can finally redeem myself for badly failing my 1st ever Fire Emblem game
Was kind of the same for me. FE8 was my first game in the series and I didn't initially realize what permadeath was as a dumb preteen. Ended up giving on the game fairly quickly after that.

If it wasn't for FE9 being as great as it is, I probably wouldn't have returned to the series until heavily marketed FE13 came out years later. I enjoyed revisiting FE8 much much more than my initial attempted playthrough.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
RNGesus decided to pity me and OHKO the opponent's last Pokemon with a crit.

EDIT: Things further coming my way. Beat the Elite Four first go.
EDIT: Spoke to soon, lost to Lance

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
just put the Flash movie on HBO Max rn, no matter how rushed it is
Ezra's career is pretty much damaged and done at this rate.

Anyways other than that, having watched the fourth episode of Moon Knight it is now one of my favourite episodes of all time. You have a load of Egyptian lore, drama and that ending with a human-sized hippopotamus in Egyptian clothing which is absolutely bonkers.

Another thing that interest me is that if Steven Grant is one of Marc's alter egos freed from the sarcaphogus, there was another sarcarphogus shown in which I wonder if this has something to do with his other ego named Jake Lockley being trapped?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Shuga Mama’s real name was revealed in the Louder and Prouder finale…its Charlette
Was kind of the same for me. FE8 was my first game in the series and I didn't initially realize what permadeath was as a dumb preteen. Ended up giving on the game fairly quickly after that.

If it wasn't for FE9 being as great as it is, I probably wouldn't have returned to the series until heavily marketed FE13 came out years later. I enjoyed revisiting FE8 much much more than my initial attempted playthrough.
Awakening definitely helped with FE being more sparing towards players…taught me not to rush towards battles in all fights
Ezra's career is pretty much damaged and done at this rate.

Anyways other than that, having watched the fourth episode of Moon Knight it is now one of my favourite episodes of all time. You have a load of Egyptian lore, drama and that ending with a human-sized hippopotamus in Egyptian clothing which is absolutely bonkers.

Another thing that interest me is that if Steven Grant is one of Marc's alter egos freed from the Egyptian coffin, there was another coffin shown which I wonder if this has something to do with his other ego named Jake Lockley?
the adorable hippo and the hilaroius ending tho…also Marc and Steve somehow gained a stronger bond despite the woman problem they possess

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
UNCLE BOBBY DID AN OLD TOWN ROAD REMIX ON PROUD FAMILY’S FINALE
and that is now a bigger deal that Shuga Mama having her name revealed

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge has a release window of summer 2022. I'm looking forward to both that and the Cowabunga Collection.

Sega's release strategy with Sonic Origins seems bizarre if that image isn't photoshopped. I have no idea why things like characters in menus being animated needs to be DLC.

EDIT: It's definitely not photoshopped, so Sega's decisions here are just baffling. The Start Dash pack, Premium Fun pack (the name alone rings alarm bells), and Classic Music pack appear to be DLC, but that's a really confusing way to show that, and most of this seems like it could be included in the base game.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
About Sonic 3 and Knuckles in Sonic Origins...

FazDude

Smash Master
Regarding the Sonic Origins stuff, I'm not immediately gonna denounce the game, but I will say this pricepoint and DLC stuff is pretty dumb; Sonic Mania, a completely original game, costs ten bucks less than the base game, and the deluxe version costing an extra $5 is so insignifigant that it makes me wonder why they bothered at all (aside from trying to squeeze a little more money out, I guess).

That said, the compilation itself is pretty solid with all its bonus features, and I'm willing to wager it'll become the definitive official way to play the classics on modern hardware.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Here is some more stuff on Sonic Origins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom