• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Thinking of getting Pokémon Let's Go since this store I'm in has it for a pretty low price

Is is worth it?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Thinking of getting Pokémon Let's Go since this store I'm in has it for a pretty low price

Is is worth it?
It's a decently fun time. It's super simple, and will absolutely not challenge you in any way shape or form. But it's aight.

The catching mechanic is stupid as hell though. Can't stand it.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Is is worth it?
Depends on the price. If it's really low then sure. It's a fine enough game although stupidly easy.

If you try it and don't like the capture controls in docked mode I'd recommend trying handheld mode.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Femme race:

1649169107377.png

“I’m Femme Yomotsu-Shikome. Seeing you truly brings a smile to my face…”

Alignment: Neutral-Chaos

Origin: Japanese mythology. Yomotsu-shikome is a demonic hag living in the land of the dead. Her name means “ugly woman of the underworld”. When Izanagi ventured into Yomi to find his dead wife Izanami, he broke his promise to her by looking at her rotten body. Furious, Izanami sends Yomotsu-shikome to chase her husband away. Izanagi could only get away by using a wreathe, a comb, and three peaches to slow her down.

Skills: Dustma, Mazan, Sukunda, Madness Needles

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Drake race.

Some versions of the story say that Yomotsu-shikome is not a singular entity but a type of ogress and eight of them followed Izanagi during his escape. Other than the appropriately ghastly face and the triangle handkerchief that represents her being a ghost, Shikome’s body consists entirely of hair, which I really like. I think her teeth and headdress may be references to the teeth of the comb and headdress Izanagi used against her but maybe it’s a stretch…

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Seeing Sonic 2 this Sunday with my dad. So stoked for that film.

Example how to do a sequel. Make it more fun and bigger for that matter. How sequels should go. :D

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I'm back from a long day. Finally met my team I'm gonna be part of at my workplace next week plus their boss from overseas and got a tour around the place. Now I'm back home....................and my dear sibling is being loud as **** as if I'm being annoyed to go back to being some feral child draining all of my mental progress from today. I hate him.

Having to go to a lunch with about four to six others who you do not know at all was daunting for a mostly introverted person.

Best of all:

1649175765902.png

After trying so hard to get the light novel I've given up so I'm getting the bluray of Season 1 as a consolidation. On that front I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom