• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Tried my hand at editing a picture into a Deadpool sprite.

deadpool sprite.png
deadpool zoomed sprite.png

Not sure how the hand that's giving the thumbs-up turned out, and the shading might be off, but I think it turned out pretty well. (better than some of my previous attempts at making sprites have gone, at least)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What a ****ing legend
Thanks this legend while you're at it.

'cuz, I **** you not, the Dung Defender badge actually helped me against Absolute Radiance.

I smelled so much like **** that I killed a god with it.

Absolute AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUUUUUUUUUUUUNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA moment.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
guess it do be like that
I mean, a majority of these shows have not been relevant in over 20 years.

Like, as much as I'd love for El Tigre, Making Fiends, and Teenage Robot to come back, they were getting massacred in the ratings.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
How tf do y'all remember this ****.
Nah, that'd require him to like white women and we all know Mighty doesn't **** around with those... Unless he's been lying to us this whole time
No, I tell the truth, but real talk, it's for personal reasons
Mighty when his search for the only black e-girl finally ends
View attachment 348531
That is correct.
You heard it here first
I fail to see an issue here.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So the first phase of Robot Wars W's final fight involves the main party facing off against the Voltron and Mazinger Z villains one final time as they are the last line of defense for the games original villains.

The final boss itself just begging for this music to play as he and the protagonist do the "Were not so different you and i" bit

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Kid Cudi is an American rapper (but he also sings too), who is known for his more experimental and alternative type of hip-hop. If I had to describe his kind of music, they're moreso music you vibe and relax to.
I believe there was a mixed version of Kid Cudi's "Day and Night" played during the official trailer for Moon Knight.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hmm... I remembered that I'll probably have to watch the Sonic movie dubbed.

I wonder if I should wait for it a little to hear the original cast.

osby

Smash Obsessed
This is really cool, actually:

I love how game devs use stuff like this to make games more accessible.

(and before you ask, yes, Nintendo Twitter is mad about it)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I got some bad news regarding the rest of the series
Oh trust me, i know. Epic Yarn is what made me fall off from the series. That game was so easy that I actuslly started falling asleep while playing it. Strangly, i love Nightmare in Dreamland and Amazing mirror more then any of the other games. And Air Ride too but, you know lol

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean, a majority of these shows have not been relevant in over 20 years.

Like, as much as I'd love for El Tigre, Making Fiends, and Teenage Robot to come back, they were getting massacred in the ratings.
That is very true, but I don’t think that’s gonna stop the growing Loud House hate and the continuing complaints on SpongeBob running things

tho in some relations…WHO THE **** SPENT TIME ANIMATING LINCOLN AND LUCY KISSING EACH OTHER AND ****ING WHY

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh trust me, i know. Epic Yarn is what made me fall off from the series. That game was so easy that I actuslly started falling asleep while playing it. Strangly, i love Nightmare in Dreamland and Amazing mirror more then any of the other games. And Air Ride too but, you know lol
Epic Yarn slander?

Ratio sadly

Noipoi

Howdy!
:drshrug:
That is very true, but I don’t think that’s gonna stop the growing Loud House hate and the continuing complaints on SpongeBob running things

tho in some relations…WHO THE **** SPENT TIME ANIMATING LINCOLN AND LUCY KISSING EACH OTHER AND ****ING WHY
If you don't know how the internet works by now, I dunno what to tell you

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
hey dudes.

I made a note block cover of a jazz piano version of Saria's Song, called Saria's Ragtime Jazz (originally created by Kento Music). This was recreated using Note Block Studio.

give it a listen if you'd like:

The original song:

A version within Note Block Studio itself, which uses notes that aren't possible within vanilla Minecraft (uploaded separately because I liked how both sounded, plus I thought it'd make the music more easily accessible but idk):

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If you don't know how the internet works by now, I dunno what to tell you
I always underestimate the internet
40B81650-CC10-487F-82C8-B1341B9AB6E9.gif

Fun Fact for Loud House fans:

Your brain usually makes sure that you don't find your siblings attractive. If you somehow bypass that, go to therapy.
I remember learning in an English class that is isn’t weird to have a crush on your mother as a child (tho I guess that’s due to them taking the most care of you or something)…but only at that age and to not flat out fall in love with them.

I guess the dark side of TLH community haven’t learned from

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom