• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I remember learning in an English class that is isn’t weird to have a crush on your mother as a child (tho I guess that’s due to them taking the most care of you or something)…but only at that age and to not flat out fall in love with them.
No, it isnt normal to have a Oedipus Complex regadless of age

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
btw hap kirby day

here is a friendly Domino's worker to bring u pizza while u play kirbo

View attachment 348548

comes with complimentary baguette
But I don't like pizza, can I get 2 baguettes?
This is really cool, actually:

I love how game devs use stuff like this to make games more accessible.

(and before you ask, yes, Nintendo Twitter is mad about it)
The dev talk where that clip came from is really interesting as turns out, 3D Kirby was really tough for HAL to figure out, for a buttery smooth game, you wouldn't tell they struggled for a long time.
Nah, that'd require him to like white women and we all know Mighty doesn't **** around with those... Unless he's been lying to us this whole time
Secretly Mighty was Shameik Moore this entire time
FAAYatmUUA0J9UP.jpg

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
But I don't like pizza, can I get 2 baguettes?
breadtime.png

unfortunately, due to company policy requiring at least one piece of food resemble pizza in an order, the second baguette is pizza shaped

we hope you will continue to look forward to many of the exciting things we at Dominos have in store, thank you for your understanding and support

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
My brother Taylor just dropped his voice over demo reel! You should listen to it... NOW ‼
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Also, yo! Kirby and the Forgotten Land today! I can't play it cause I need to save money, which sucks, but I hope y'all enjoy it!

"No mind to think."

"No will to break".

"No voice to scream in excitement."

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Jondolio Jondolio & all other HK folks here:

I did it.

I ****ing did at last.

Pantheon of Hallownest

IS

FREAKIN'

DONE

At long last, after countless hours of suffering in the previous pantheons, before suffering on Absolute Radiance & her killing all of my previous run. I now reached the end of my journy for the time being. While there's still some stuff I can do, I prefer ending on this than ****ing pantheon 5 bindings. No freakin' thanks sir.

I might come back to the Hall of Gods & try out Steel Mode one day, but I got a big backlog to go through, so who know.

With all that said

I'm gonna take a freakin' break now.

Have a nice day.
Heyyyy congrats!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sigmund Freud dancing in the grave
he would’ve fit perfectly in the special anime…or Alabama…or just never let him know it’s a thing
No, it isnt normal to have a Oedipus Complex regadless of age
not to the extent of wanting to get freaky (as I say after looking up that complex). It’s moreso like one of those small crushes you don’t really care to think much about kinda deals. I would hope no child actually wants to go that far in real life. Might be expecting too much tbh, considering that one artist.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So TheMightyP TheMightyP Pokelego999 Pokelego999 TheCJBrine TheCJBrine and any other Minecraft peeps.

You ever wish Minecraft modding was as easy as using the Steam Workshop?

Check out the PolyMC launcher: It allows creation of multiple instances of MC which allow you to swap between mod loadouts/modpacks on a whim, without ever having to move around files. And the best part? It hooks into the biggest mod databases and installs them for you: CurseForge and Modrinth are fully supported and download straight from the launcher. And the launcher isn't a clunky, slow, web browser hook: It's a lightweight, low-resource beast that does what it does extremely well.

And the even better part? It's completely open source, allowing for true freedom and community support. I am in constant awe of the talent this community has and how much its grown since I last played seriously in the early 2010s or so. We've come a long way from the earliest days.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean, he is down bad for Gwen Stacy
true…tho he’s also dating Vulture’s granddaughter, and has a history with feelings for Ms. Marvel, and of course a lot of white women who keep turning him down after he merely stands them up a couple lots of time…this man is really acting like a real Peter

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the director or Morbius is casually spoiling the most important part of his own movie
the beginning of a disappointingly rumor leaking confirmed spoiler thread…haishdkshowhwpahaoafdkfbapjapajqoagdhfh

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

If I'm to believe the screen in the background, this is to celebrate Crash Bandicoot :yoshi:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
the director or Morbius is casually spoiling the most important part of his own movie
the beginning of a disappointingly rumor leaking confirmed spoiler thread…haishdkshowhwpahaoafdkfbapjapajqoagdhfh
Sony didn't actually watch NWH confirmed

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
That comment from the director makes no sense - the characters were sent back to their own universes, and it's not like the Vulture was born in a completely different universe. I have no idea how they can screw up a relatively simple concept (person from universe A goes back to universe A, person from universe B goes back to universe B, etc.) so badly.

On a more positive note, I got Pokemon Legends Arceus and Kirby and the Forgotten Land.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Guess the director and Sony decided to throw in the towel.

I will say that if it wasn't for Marvel Studios and Kevin Feige's input on the MCU Spider-Man films, it would not had been able to achieve the success it has today. In addition, I do feel that Sony's attempt to set up their own Spider-Man Cinematic Universe is ambitious and I don't think it will adapt well without its web-slinging hero who is faring much better with Marvel Studios as well as within the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom