• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ahem, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Jondolio Jondolio & other HK enjoyer here, if you can, can you find a way to let Team Cherry know or whoever work on the switch port of HK to fix this bug?

'cuz I know it has been patched on PC & another console, but on Switch, it ain't & I just died because of it.
Suffice to say, til the day it's patched, if it happen in a pantheon 5 run that went well, I will be absolutely livid. :lick:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
the franchise that will end up never dying
My god, Nick really milks their shows dry nowadays.

First Henry danger got an animated and live action spin off, SpongeBob is getting spin-offs animated and live action, and now the loud house in the same boat. I can’t see how people will watch both the loud house and loud house live.

Especially when the spin-off failed for having the exact same premise.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The spring anime season is looking pretty good for me so far with Spy x Family, Komi Can't Communicate S2, and Shikimori-san.

Might check out a few more but those three definitely have my interest.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna finally reminded me of the anime I had on my mind that I watched but couldn’t think of.

Akame Ga Kill was alright. All I remember is the night guild name, the big and thick ice psycho Waifu, and the ending to the show was kinda stupid.

Overall it was an alright watch,but nothing crazy.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
My god, Nick really milks their shows dry nowadays.

First Henry danger got an animated and live action spin off, SpongeBob is getting spin-offs animated and live action, and now the loud house in the same boat. I can’t see how people will watch both the loud house and loud house live.

Especially when the spin-off failed for having the exact same premise.
a slightly more mature yet still extremely successful iCarly sequel, while Dora and Rugrats make a reboot are one thing, and the constant TMNT revamps are another (since all comic based things must do this), but Loud House is going a bit overboard for something that doesn’t necessarily stay memorable like all of the others named above
Speaking of Spongebob spinoffs, I think the Patrick Star show is doing pretty damn good. It did get renewed for a 2nd season.

No clue on Camp Korral though.
Kamp Koral also got renewed…all Sponge things will be having nonstop renewals

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ahem, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Jondolio Jondolio & other HK enjoyer here, if you can, can you find a way to let Team Cherry know or whoever work on the switch port of HK to fix this bug?

'cuz I know it has been patched on PC & another console, but on Switch, it ain't & I just died because of it.
Suffice to say, til the day it's patched, if it happen in a pantheon 5 run that went well, I will be absolutely livid. :lick:
Team Cherry has a bug report page.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
a slightly more mature yet still extremely successful iCarly sequel, while Dora and Rugrats make a reboot are one thing, and the constant TMNT revamps are another (since all comic based things must do this), but Loud House is going a bit overboard for something that doesn’t necessarily stay memorable like all of the others named above

Kamp Koral also got renewed…all Sponge things will be having nonstop renewals
The icarly reboot actually isn’t too bad. It’s tried to switch up the formula and tell a new story with less of a focus on the original which I think makes it worth it because it comes off as less of a cash grab and more of a modern take on the original.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've been watching older Achievement Hunter videos, and it makes me want to play Minecraft. Part of me wishes that I had any idea how to stream or create Youtube videos, as I haven't played Minecraft to any significant degree since the beta (I played a bit around the time that Steve was announced/released for Smash, but that's about it), and I figure that would be an unusual perspective. (back when I played it, things like Endermen, Villagers, and villages weren't in the game)

I don't know if I'll do that any time soon or not (I'm hoping to get Pokemon Legends Arceus and the new Kirby game tomorrow, and I've got games like Persona 3, Shin Megami Tensei V, and King of Fighters 15 to play), but I figure I'll try Minecraft if I have some downtime after work and need to relax.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Team Cherry has a bug report page.
Sended report of the glitch alongside another one who is similar but happen in another phase.

Kinda worried it won't do much tho it seem those glitches have been here for a while, but hopefuly i'm wrong.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Many things I'm excited for in April
  • Next update for PMEX Remix
  • South Carolina Comicon
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2 movie
  • My birthday

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The icarly reboot actually isn’t too bad. It’s tried to switch up the formula and tell a new story with less of a focus on the original which I think makes it worth it because it comes off as less of a cash grab and more of a modern take on the original.
I wouldn’t say it isn’t too bad…I would describe is as literal perfection. Very excited for season 2 on the 7th, especially after how the last season ended.

I mainly brought up the adventures of best Nick woman Carly due to how even after ending her first series, it was still milked yet kept its high quality compared to most franchises; while TLH has been taking some dips in quality for some time now. Probably not helping that I’m comparing an animated series to perfection.

but since someone else here knows how great iCarly 2021 is…I can finally reveal how the “Sex” song the show had was unreasonably great to listen to despite the circumstances

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
34 WrestleMania events and 4 WM based Takeover events down
KofiMania being viewed rn
36, Stand & Deliver, and 37 left to go

and then I’ll be ready for the biggest wrestling week of the year

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just finished playing Dark Meta Knight's Guest Star Allies mode in Star Allies

Is it bad to be nostalgic for GBA games in this day and age? I miss Amazing Mirror like hell. I'd pull it out again if my cartridge hadn't broken years ago.
Nah bro the game's like 20 years old. I popped off so ****ing hard when I found out that the harbinger of death didn't do another DMK remix but the incredibly cool composition of the boss theme and Dark Mind.

Speaking of Kirbo, I saved 29 waddle dees before getting ready for work, game's good and has that typical Kirby charm of making you try to look for as many secrets as possible, good **** so far

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good Morning My Gamers

I'm probably not getting the new Kirby game, at least not at launch. I still haven't fully played Star Allies and seeing as my friends and I have a lot less time to see each other than we used to, I probably never will. I think I'm gonna sell my copy

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Good Morning My Gamers

I'm probably not getting the new Kirby game, at least not at launch. I still haven't fully played Star Allies and seeing as my friends and I have a lot less time to see each other than we used to, I probably never will. I think I'm gonna sell my copy
That's a shame, I recommend at least beating the game first cause hoo boy does Star Allies have a ****ton of lore

Jondolio

Smash Hero
That's a shame, I recommend at least beating the game first cause hoo boy does Star Allies have a ****ton of lore
I know a bit about the lore, and tbh I don't think it's worth playing the game for (at least from my perspective). It seems like the type of game that can only be enjoyed with friends, and I'm not as big of a Kirby fan as I used to be so I don't really care about the lore too much

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Done with Pokémon Brilliant Diamond. I'll turn the game back on when the Darkrai event goes live to catch both it and Arcues, but other than that I can safely close the book on that game.

Now it's time to replay the worst game in the series

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I am awake:

1648207174750.png

"I'mma get that there Kirby game!"

Acutally bro..................this is like the first time I'm getting Kirby day 1 or.............like year 1.

The spring anime season is looking pretty good for me so far with Spy x Family, Komi Can't Communicate S2, and Shikimori-san.

Might check out a few more but those three definitely have my interest.
Spy x Family ah man...............

1648207110358.png

I'm so excited.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Done with Pokémon Brilliant Diamond. I'll turn the game back on when the Darkrai event goes live to catch both it and Arcues, but other than that I can safely close the book on that game.

Now it's time to replay the worst game in the series
Back to Red & Blue so soon?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Back to Red & Blue so soon?
You joke but I do actually consider Red & Blue to be the objectively worst games in the series, but that's because they're a product of their time and there's no reason to go back to them. SwSh on the other hand are modern games that disappointed me due to some of their bad design choices, so I personally consider them to be the worst.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If we're talking design wise, SwSh is genuinelly the most structurally sound game in the series outside of PLA. Everything outdated about the franchise was removed or reworked (except for TRs idk why they thought people wanted breakable TMs back), and the pacing is probably the best.

It's the everything else (graphics, story, and dumb gimmick) that bogs it down.

Noipoi

Howdy!
If we're talking design wise, SwSh is genuinelly the most structurally sound game in the series outside of PLA. Everything outdated about the franchise was removed or reworked (except for TRs idk why they thought people wanted breakable TMs back), and the pacing is probably the best.

It's the everything else (graphics, story, and dumb gimmick) that bogs it down.
I’d argue the region design is awful. Cuz, there isn’t any.

An assortment of basic hallways, with a backyard in the middle you can goof around in for ten minutes before you have to get back to the plot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom