• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Problem is that "most of Book 2" takes up nearly 1/3rd of the show. I don't mind a show slowing down to focus on character conflict but when most of that conflict is cliche love triangle nonsense...bleh.

Not to dunk on Korra fans. I believe them when they say it gets really good in Book 3. Just wish the show was more consistently good.
Book 2 had that odd dip compared to the rest of the franchise (movie aside) cause yeah. Thankfully that book had the debut Varrick and Zhu Li, Nuktuk: Hero of the South, and the very first Avatar. Without those, I’d suffer from sadbending.

amen to Mako getting ****ed over for the rest of the series however. That guy definitely deserved it (hurting my girl Asami like that).

also Amon was a badass and Kuvira suffered from childhood bullying…which isn’t the oddest reason to become a uniter, but Zaheer might honestly be one of the best villains in Avatar history (right up there with Azula and Ozai…even tho Azula is better than him)
Korra's hot so the show is automatically good.

Don't make the rules, sorry.
only logical reason to watch a show
Hope you’re talking post Book 1
short hair Korra for life

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So I won't be able to get the new Kirby game on release because of budgeting reasons.

Hopefully next month though.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Has there even been any instance where Kirby could destroy a Gordo?
No, it's like Mega Man and the Mets under their helmets.

Looks like it could be a good spot to find some ingredients.

Have fun, man. You're in for a treat!
Btw, this **** was less that $35 NEW on Amazon, which is wack because the digital and cloud versions are like $100, and IDK if that's a Square Moment or not

Either way, easy steal.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Btw, this **** was less that $35 NEW on Amazon, which is wack because the digital and cloud versions are like $100, and IDK if that's a Square Moment or not

Either way, easy steal.
Ha ha yeah, no, it's a Sqaure Moment.

They really couldn't get some PS2 games, a PSP game, and a 3DS game on Switch but had the gall to charge $90 for a jank Cloud version looooooool.

But yeah, I hope you enjoy the series. My personal fav is probably still 2, but I really like 3 and feel like it's over-hated tbh.

Wait, if this is the all in one, does that mean it has 3D (Dream Drop Distance), too? I forgot if All in One had 3D or not.

If not, you ain't missing much.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

They really couldn't get some PS2 games, a PSP game, and a 3DS game on Switch but had the gall to charge $90 for it looooooool.

But yeah, I hope you enjoy the series. My personal fav is probably still 2, but I really like 3 and feel like it's over-hated tbh.

Wait, if this is the all in one, does that mean it has 3D (Dream Drop Distance), too? I forgot if All in One had 3D or not.

Xbox doesn't have the luxury that PlayStation has when it comes to buying Kingdom Hearts. There's no all-in-one set and KH3 is the only one with a physical option.

I spent about $95 for the three titles and the KH3 DLC on Xbox (1.5+2.5 was the only one I didn't get on a discount).

I at least got Melody of Memory on Switch as a gift.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

They really couldn't get some PS2 games, a PSP game, and a 3DS game on Switch but had the gall to charge $90 for a jank Cloud version looooooool.

Can confirm, it has it
Screenshot_20220323-183527_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master

Bottom text

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Watching the Paramount Plus crossover ads for the umpteenth time.
Never thought I would see 2 characters from Nickelodeon shows singing the Halo theme.
I think the craziest thing about them is that Dora has officially sweared. Under the guise of Tim McGraw. And if she was supposed to be James Dutton in every single ad he appeared in, that means Dora has also officially witnessed one of Kenny's many brutal deaths.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
where is the ****ing sauce
Check Paramount Plus's Youtube channel. They have all the newer 2022 ones. The titles specifically for the ones mentioned already are "Bonfire" and "Wildlife". There's also "Cave Paintings" and "Storm" plus the 2021 crossover ads. The 2021 ads aren't on the Paramount Youtube channel but they are available on other channels.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
TheMightyP TheMightyP Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Pokelego999 Pokelego999 TheCJBrine TheCJBrine

Got Minecraft on Steam Deck working with Shaders. 👀

Needs tweaking and optimizing, but heck yeah, portable modded MC is now a thing.
Apologies if you have already answered this at some point but I have one question about the Steam Deck

How easy is it to configure non-steam content on the device? Like how simple is it to access something like Minecraft or the Epic Game Store.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Apologies if you have already answered this at some point but I have once question about the Steam Deck

How easy is it to configure non-steam content on the device? Like how simple is it to access something like Minecraft or the Epic Game Store.
Adding non-Steam games is pretty easy: All you have to do is boot up desktop mode, launch Steam's desktop app, and then add it just like you would on Windows as a non-Steam app. While using desktop mode is a littler...cumbersome without a dock atm, Valve has acknowledged that this is a bit of a wonky way of doing things, so they fully plan on working in a better system later, this is just what we have for now.

Minecraft is actually pretty much plug'n play thanks to the PolyMC launcher: All you need to do is download it through the Discovery app in Desktop mode, then use the Desktop mode's version of Steam to add it as a non-Steam game and voila, it will appear in the SteamOS as a playable game! The only setting you need to tweak within PolyMC before launching it is telling it to close the launcher on startup, as it'll flicker between two screens if you don't. PolyMC is basically the Linux version of MultiMC, and it even lets you download mods and modpacks straight from the launcher itself. It's incredibly versatile from what I'm seeing. Controls are easy as well: Select the Keyboard and Mouse template from SteamOS' controller options for Steam Input and you'll have an experience very similar to Bedrock Edition! Only thing that needs tweaking is the emulated joystick mouse, as it is a bit sensitive by default IMO.

Epic Games launcher is easily added thanks to Heroic Games launcher, a Linux app that allows access to both GOG and Epic Games Launcher! It's easily installable from the Discovery app and this handy guide walks you through any minor tinkering you might want to do!

EDIT: Oh, also forgot to mention an app called Lutris is also planned to get a Steam Deck support update soon, and it also allows access to Epic Games launcher shenanigans, so there's gonna be a lot of options on how you want your games managed on this thing!

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
This reminds, I realized today it’s been two months since Scott’s last upload. I don’t know if he announced his break but either way, I hope he comes back soon.
I figured he was taking January off, like many youtubers do.

…And then he didn’t come back :drsad:

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Capcom really should localize Investigations 2 now that Great Ace Attorney has been ported, it’d be great to get the entire AA series on Switch if possible
We can always dream..
AAI2 is one of my favorite games of the series, and I too would love to get a localization for it. : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom