• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Respect Korra

I mean I haven't seen it fully yet but respect Korra
main story/majority of Book 2 aside, Korra is a great show (as are the comics set after the show…but good books are an Avatar tradition)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Funny how all this Avatar talk is happening as I actually started watching Avatar recently.

It’s decent, sorta reminds me of Teen Titans with the animeesque artstyle.

For those curious, I’m on Book 1 of the original show, ready to move on to episode 4.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Funny how all this Avatar talk is happening as I actually started watching Avatar recently.

It’s decent, sorta reminds me of Teen Titans with the animeesque artstyle.

For those curious, I’m on Book 1 of the original show, ready to move on to episode 4.
It starts out "decent" and gets amazing on Book 2 and 3.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Certified Square Enix Moment:

In 2018 Square announced a Special FFXV livestream where they cancelled all in development FFXV dlc and basically stopped production on any FFXV content. and yesterday they released a cheap looking mobile game

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Jondolio Jondolio & other Hollow Knight folks.

I have a good, bad & still quite good news.

Good: On my very first try for Pantheon 5, I managed to not die once & reach Absolute Radiance!

Bad: Spoiler: I died, shocking, I know.

Still quite good: Due to the fact I reached, I can now retry the fight in the Hall of Gods to test out build & stuff! (same for the new bosses in pantheon 5 like Nosket & Sister of Battle)

I'm very glad that I managed to get such good result on my first try, and while I bet ABS is gonna be a absolute pain. If my training on NKG & Pure Vessel are anything to go by, I bet the end isn't as far off the horizon.

We see of course if i'm right or not later, but for now, i'm gonna relax since it's quite late here. Have a good one! (also doing those bindings were worth it for the all the lifebloods, those really help in some fights)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
it’s been nearly 20 years since the og Proud Family show ended, yet after all this time Oscar Proud is still a broke mother ******…
(would’ve said *****, but then others would think I meant ***** instead)
…tho at least BeBe and CeCe can talk worlds now

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
main story/majority of Book 2 aside, Korra is a great show (as are the comics set after the show…but good books are an Avatar tradition)
Problem is that "most of Book 2" takes up nearly 1/3rd of the show. I don't mind a show slowing down to focus on character conflict but when most of that conflict is cliche love triangle nonsense...bleh.

Not to dunk on Korra fans. I believe them when they say it gets really good in Book 3. Just wish the show was more consistently good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom