• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You can gain access to Godhome and the pantheons without completing the Hunter's Journal! The only thing locked behind the Hunter's Journal is an achievement.
Oh yeah I know.

I just want to get that achievement before starting Godhome.

Get the small stuff done before the BIG One, ya know?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh yeah I know.

I just want to get that achievement before starting Godhome.

Get the small stuff done before the BIG One, ya know?
Ohhhh gotcha! My bad, misunderstood ya, haha.

I thin Ninja Hideaway is a new Wario stage because,well, there is galic everywhere and the facr his mustash is on the statuse and stuff
Course just went from a 9/10 to a 10/10

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why is he saying that with a huge smile on his face?
I think because it was mostly an act but i dont play FEH anymore so I dont know the full context. But act or not, it was badass from the pics Im seeing
The smile is because each character only has like 5 pngs they can use.

For context though, the other kingdom that isn’t exactly friends with Askr, had a coup, where the villain overthrows, kidnaps, and plans to execute Veronica the heir to the throne. Whose been trying to keep the peace between Askr and Emblea.

The villain puts Alfonse’s order of heroes in a bind by basically saying if they don’t surrender and die, she’ll use the gods powers to kill everyone in Askr. If they resist, they still die.

So Alfonse realizes he has to put on the act of a psychopath to leverage the situation. Saying how how doesn’t care about his people because at the end of the day, their deaths aren’t his death. He tells Letizza( the villain) how he murdered his own father because he was in their way and how it doesn’t matter what she does, he’s going to kill her to.

She’s taken aback but how much of a personality change he had and resonates with Alfonse, allowing the order of heroes to press on for now as she retreats.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So I know it got delayed and all but they really set up Morbius by releasing it in between Batman and Sonic 2.
They’re releasing it on April 1st.

Cuz they know it’s a joke.
Morbius has neat visuals and that's about the extent of my praise for it. :skull:

At least Morbius has... this.
View attachment 347998
crazy how Morbius is the Shazam of 2022. That movie got stuck inbetween Captain Marvel and Endgame (better then than to compete against Endgame and FFH), now this poor guy has to fight a bat and a hedgehog

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The smile is because each character only has like 5 pngs they can use.

For context though, the other kingdom that isn’t exactly friends with Askr, had a coup, where the villain overthrows, kidnaps, and plans to execute Veronica the heir to the throne. Whose been trying to keep the peace between Askr and Emblea.

The villain puts Alfonse’s order of heroes in a bind by basically saying if they don’t surrender and die, she’ll use the gods powers to kill everyone in Askr. If they resist, they still die.

So Alfonse realizes he has to put on the act of a psychopath to leverage the situation. Saying how how doesn’t care about his people because at the end of the day, their deaths aren’t his death. He tells Letizza( the villain) how he murdered his own father because he was in their way and how it doesn’t matter what she does, he’s going to kill her to.

She’s taken aback but how much of a personality change he had and resonates with Alfonse, allowing the order of heroes to press on for now as she retreats.
I mean, they could of also used Al serious face image too lol. Ngl, if I saw him smiling and saying that **** to me, id book it

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Indonesia's McDonald's made a Sonic 2 Happy Meal commercial

Just as good as the 2004 McDonald's Pakistan one. 🙃

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Somewhat related but I think I only ate two Happy Meals in my entire life.

One was for a Pokemon card and the other I think I got the girls toy

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The redesign for Hazbin Hotel's Alastor has been revealed
Not many changes but there was really nothing wrong with the pilot design.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Tails is legally not old enough to work at McDonalds. 🤔

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Random vent but I haven't been feeling all that great lately. Constant headaches, fatigue, soreness, and irritability. I also haven't been thinking all that straight lately which has lead to some embarrassing moments.

I think it's mostly just burnout. I've got a couple days off of work this week so maybe that'll help.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Random vent but I haven't been feeling all that great lately. Constant headaches, fatigue, soreness, and irritability. I also haven't been thinking all that straight lately which has lead to some embarrassing moments.

I think it's mostly just burnout. I've got a couple days off of work this week so maybe that'll help.
Sorry to hear that. I hope you feel and get better from all this.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

As someone who is constantly stressed, anxious especially from compulsive thoughts. I know the feeling.

Get better dude.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Bandai-Namco has been letting Hamster put a lot of their games on the Arcade Archive series.

I really hope they do The Outfoxies.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Yeah bro, get some sleep.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's called illegal child labor, Guh. He has to work hard or else they will change his name from Tails to Tail.
Dude I'm so glad none of you asked why he would be called Tail because I would of answered that because he didn't work hard enough, they would cut off his ****, and man, how embarrassing would that of been to post, like really.

Edit: I'm really good at clearing out a thread rofl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom