• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
She's too big for Smashboards

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Drake race:

1647615754926.png

“I’m Drake Tiamat. So long as the oceans stand, I will give birth an endless orchard of demons!"

Alignment: Light-Chaos

Origin: Mesopotamian mythology. Tiamat is a primordial sea goddess who mated with Apsu to produce younger gods. After Apsu wages war against their children out of the fear that they will usurp his throne, he’s killed in battle. Enraged, Tiamat turns into a massive sea dragon and attacks gods. She’s ultimately killed by Marduk, who creates the heavens and earth from her body; but not before giving birth to poison-blooded dragons and other monsters.

Skills: Mabufubarion, Glacial Blast, Megidola, Concentrate

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Tyrant race.

Tiamat’s design used to be a generic sea dragon woman in earlier SMT games. Fast forward to her Soul Hackers look and she became one of the most outstanding designs in the series. There’s a lot going on with her look and I love all of them, from the snakes that come out of her neck, the many breasts on her body, how her crown and eyes resemble ancient Akkadian figurines, etc. She just looks so alien and cool, just like a chaos dragoness should look. I love it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yes, Im intrested in the Harry Potter game

Yes, I know J.K. isnt a good person and I dont support her actions or her in general

Yes Im still intrested in the Harry Potter game

Dear Twitter. Wtf can I do, shes still alive, its not like pirating the game would magically not give her money when she is getting money either way if you pirate it or not. All pirating a game does is hurt the people that made the game

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yes, Im intrested in the Harry Potter game

Yes, I know J.K. isnt a good person and I dont support her actions or her in general

Yes Im still intrested in the Harry Potter game

Dear Twitter. Wtf can I do, shes still alive, its not like pirating the game would magically not give her money when she is getting money either way if you pirate it or not. All pirating a game does is hurt the people that made the game
Buy it used

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Got the second and third ending in HK. Had a bit of trouble on Radiance and had to a few retry, but after fighting Gray Prince Zote and it's last few forms thousand of times, that fight was cake. (I didn't even reach the double numbers on Radiance in persective)

Now, there's only Godhome left to do....well is what I like to say, if it weren't for the journal still not being complete. :/

Gonna be quite tiring to explore the world to kill all those remaining enemies, but hey, it's the calm before the storm as they say.

Ivander

Smash Legend
It's official. The Emoji Movie has been beat.

Because there's a Play-Doh movie in the works.
How?

If anything, I would've expected a Play-Doh movie first before the Emoji Movie. And a Play-Doh movie feels like it has potential and can have a similar feel to that of the Lego Movie. Whereas the Emoji Movie felt like nothing else but desperation and, "Why?"

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The new story chapter for Fire Emblem Heroes once again shows they Alfonse is actual a damn well written lord:
View attachment 347975
Heck you just reminded me that I overheard some coworkers talking about Fire Emblem: Heroes last night and I was too shy to jump in.

I haven't played FE:H in a long time though and I don't intend to ever pick it back up.

Reactions: Z25

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Currently in the process of catching every Shield exclusive in order to transfer them into my upcoming Sword file (I got both versions at launch, please don't ask why) and so that I can finally get rid of my Shield copy. I'm only missing Kyogre as of now

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I mean, it won't. It's HP, too big to fail at this point.

Tbh, it only makes you feel morally correct as Twitter says. Or it just saves you some money because you're broke as I see it.
it is common sense to know that nothing will not give her money whether you pirate it or buy it used. But for some odd reason Twitter seems to think if you pirate the game that you are hurting her wallet when you are mostly hurting the developers wallets. The only way she won't benefit from the game or her IP anymore is if she dies and that probably won't happen for a while

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
it is common sense to know that nothing will not give her money whether you pirate it or buy it used. But for some odd reason Twitter seems to think if you pirate the game that you are hurting her wallet when you are mostly hurting the developers wallets. The only way she won't benefit from the game or her IP anymore is if she dies and that probably won't happen for a while
Devs usually get paid as they're developing the game, and the sales usually go to higher ups unless there's bonuses and incemtives involved.

That said, not buying a game does literally nothing against higher ups unless like a bajillion people decide not to buy it. In reality, it just saves you a couple of bucks that will be spent on some other game. Twitter always says morally correct and **** but unless you're only paying for the obscure indie **** on itch.io then there's truly no morally correct to enjoy a video game.

That said, it all comes down to you. Do you want to spend money? Or not? Choice is yours.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Got the second and third ending in HK. Had a bit of trouble on Radiance and had to a few retry, but after fighting Gray Prince Zote and it's last few forms thousand of times, that fight was cake. (I didn't even reach the double numbers on Radiance in persective)

Now, there's only Godhome left to do....well is what I like to say, if it weren't for the journal still not being complete. :/

Gonna be quite tiring to explore the world to kill all those remaining enemies, but hey, it's the calm before the storm as they say.
You can gain access to Godhome and the pantheons without completing the Hunter's Journal! The only thing locked behind the Hunter's Journal is an achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom