• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ah dammit thread 4k is done.

Alright guys, I said some things. A lot of off the walls things. Truth, I don't hate minorites. I also won't do roleplay spam.

That's all, bye!
You may not hate Minorities but what are your thoughts on anime fans
interview-news-reporter-journalist-13842173.jpg

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You're telling me that JK's mid ass series can get a game running on Switch natively but Kingdom Hearts can't dawg I'm sick.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Uggggh Sw/Sh is doing a raid event for a shiny pokemon that I want, but their online is so awful I'm not sure if I want to go for it.

1/17.5 odds is an incredible shiny rate but it feels impossible to actually join a raid group with that horrible online system.

Maybe I'll use the event to catch a Tyrunt in a fancy pokeball and MM it later.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Smashboards stop giving me ads for weed challenge
View attachment 347927
Instructions unclear, currently in Amsterdam
You're telling me that JK's mid ass series can get a game running on Switch natively but Kingdom Hearts can't dawg I'm sick.
Nintendo has more investment in Harry Potter, after all, in that franchise, slavery is good and Nintendo's still making bank from concentration camps iirc

osby

Smash Obsessed
If you're ever interested in Arknights but turned away by the gacha, it turns out that the developers are making a premium game that takes place in the same universe and takes a lot of cues from it:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Seeing how microtransactions are most people's only problem with Arknights, this has the potential to be really good.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good Morning My Gamers

I caught some of the missing Shield exclusives I didn't have the other night, and now I'm only missing the legendaries. I'll start doing Dynamax Adventures to get them soon
It's surprising that this game is getting ported over natively. Not that I plan on supporting it

Shroob

Sup?
If you're ever interested in Arknights but turned away by the gacha, it turns out that the developers are making a premium game that takes place in the same universe and takes a lot of cues from it:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Seeing how microtransactions are most people's only problem with Arknights, this has the potential to be really good.
I wish the MCs were my only issue with the game.

I played the game for awhile, but all of the sudden, the game started to make my phone turn extremely hot, and even started causing screen burn for some reason. It's the only game on my phone to ever pull something like that.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I wish the MCs were my only issue with the game.

I played the game for awhile, but all of the sudden, the game started to make my phone turn extremely hot, and even started causing screen burn for some reason. It's the only game on my phone to ever pull something like that.
So basically, your phone became sentient and was down bad for the characters

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

Guess what.

I managed to beat all the forms of Gray Prince Zote AKA the 10 forms he got.

And you wanna know how?
Screen Shot 03-18-22 at 01.14 PM.PNG

Get outta here Wayward Compass, the true best charm in the game as arrived in the house & it ain't leavin'. No joke here, without it, I don't think I could have made it unless the RNG god was with me. The ability to tank a hit without losing almost all of your health is a god blessing, and i'm so glad I didn't gave up.

Now, time to get the real ending!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom