• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Not sure what's going on with the MK8D DLC, but it looks like the datamine for potential future courses has already started.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Did a lead Disney character have feelings?

Uh, probably. Yeah.

They also probably sang a song, had a talking animal as a friend, and were betrayed in the second or third act by a character that was clearly always going to be the villain.
Bs Minorities don't have feelings, they never did until the 2010s when Coco and Souk droped

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Not sure what's going on with the MK8D DLC, but it looks like the datamine for potential future courses has already started.

koopa cape
yes
Maple Treeway
yYESS

D

Deleted member

With the intent to be disrespectful, how long does it take to delete a online post?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Anyone else have this issue on the Switch where software on a SD Card loads extremely slow?

My Switch seems to be experiencing this since at least December.

D

Deleted member

Seriously, I need a couple of threads deleted. There are wasted on this website.

D

Deleted member

SneakyLink is my threads quarantine or something. Is it being used for evidence? I would like these taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom