• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Pranked!
hey is anyone else having issues with the current Minecraft Launcher?

I can get it to load once but then I have to restart my PC in order to load it again, otherwise it stays stuck on a gray background and doesn't even load the window's title, just the icon.

and then I'd have to restart my PC again for the next time it seems.

I don't think this was a problem at first...

I'm gonna try reinstalling it.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Dude I'm so glad none of you asked why he would be called Tail because I would of answered that because he didn't work hard enough, they would cut off his ****, and man, how embarrassing would that of been to post, like really.

Edit: I'm really good at clearing out a thread rofl
1647636160812.png

bottom text for the mods

TheCJBrine

Pranked!
hey is anyone else having issues with the current Minecraft Launcher?

I can get it to load once but then I have to restart my PC in order to load it again, otherwise it stays stuck on a gray background and doesn't even load the window's title, just the icon.

and then I'd have to restart my PC again for the next time it seems.

I don't think this was a problem at first...

I'm gonna try reinstalling it.
reinstalling didn't fix it.

nice.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Random vent but I haven't been feeling all that great lately. Constant headaches, fatigue, soreness, and irritability. I also haven't been thinking all that straight lately which has lead to some embarrassing moments.

I think it's mostly just burnout. I've got a couple days off of work this week so maybe that'll help.
Take a break from social media if you need to. Trust me, it help alot.

Also Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , I completed the journal & finally started my Godhome journey. Finished the first pantheon & all the binding for it. Even doing the nail & soul binding at the same time! The other two I did them on their own due to being too worried I wouldn't do it. Gonna know your limit! (Tho I eventually got quite good at dealing with the bosses, including Oro & Mato despite failing on my first try

Next is the second pantheon, annnd maybe trying some bosses on their own in the hall of gods on higher difficulty if I'm feeling it. We see.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I caught Kyogre, meaning I now have every Shield exclusive and I can finally get rid of my copy.

Expect a Sword playthrough once I'm done with the Brilliant Diamond Nuzlocke.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Welcome back to the weekly Smash Bros/MTG crossover. Today, I made Olimar, who I depicted as a sacrificing tyrant.
here’s the little guy:
1647648419732.png

He can acquire hordes of Pikmin, and then use them to destroy enemy creatures. Next up is Lucario, whose damage-strength gimmick seems immediately promising. See you next week!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Is there such a thing?
I don't know, like I was playing pvz and someone asked me if I would **** the sunflower and I said, "no, cause thats..." and I couldn't come up with the word, if it even exists, and now I'm sitting here trying to figure out if there's a slang or something for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom